• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Gweedo97

1. G

Post [APP][XPOSED] Instaprefs - The ultimate Instagram utility

I noticed a little bug, when I open zoom in a photo, and I zoom in at the maximum level, I cannot drag the image anymore, it's stuck in that point. If I zoom out just a little bit, dragging works fine.
  2. G

Post [ROM][11] DerpFest [OFFICIAL]

I cannot write on the telegram group, is it normal? Can you check my permissions, please? User is @guidoelli Thank you
  3. G

Oh well no problem then, thank you!
  4. G

Try with AOD on, I think it's related to it since if I turn it off gestures work normally
  5. G

Amaaaazing ROM, very stable and fully customizable. One question, I cannot write on the telegram group. Is it normal? I just wanted to report a very little bug: OnePlus screen-off gestures are working good, but if I wake up the phone to see notifications and then lock it again, gestures don't...
  6. G

I'm running into a problem on the last build: NoNavBar on substratum lite cannot be installed. It either gets stuck on the installation screen or gives that error in the screenshot. Anyone experiencing the same problem? On the previous build it was working perfectly. I also did a clean flash and...
  7. G

Okk thanks, I just updated from twrp and worked
  8. G

Guys, my derp updater doesn't work. Last check is in 1970... What update channel URL should I insert in the preferences?
  9. G

Thank you! Just tried NoNavBar on substratum lite and It works perfectly, even with pulse eq!
  10. G

Yeah, the Pulse works with both 3 buttons navbar and android gestures. But I use "Fluid navigation gestures" and it requires to hide the navbar. Hiding navbar from the app doesn't work at all, disabling it from system settings works, but loses Pulse. The problem is I cannot use that app together...
  11. G

Hi guys, this is an amazing ROM, I love it! I just want to report a little bug: PULSE EQUALIZER SHOWS ON LOCKSCREEN/AMBIENT ONLY IF NAVIGATION BAR IS ENABLED. I personally use a 3rd party app for gesture navigation and so I must disable the system navigation bar from this ROM's settings. Since I...