Recent content by gwenmillett

1. G

Post Question Anyone got ARCore working on Red Magic 8s Pro?

Couldn't get it to work, complained to redmagic, said they'd fix it in the next update which they obviously didn't
  2. G

Post Development [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Red Magic 8 Pro (NX729J)

Useless rant here but, I can't believe this phone has been released for so long and no one could get a recovery or rom working without bugs. If this was a xiaomi phone there would be a hundred roms already thanks to the Indians
  3. G

Thread Question Is anyone working on building a custom recovery and rom

Now that the entire kernel source is released, is anyone working on building a custom recovery and rom for this device? I was looking at building orange fox recovery for it but I couldn't find how to make it with android 13 decryption support.
  4. G

Post General Finally! RM8P kernel code source is already released

So... What does that mean for new custom roms
  5. G

Post Question Videos Freezing!

I have the same issue, is there any fix without resetting
  6. G

Thread Question VR and AR support

For some absurd reason, this flagship phone doesn't support google ar services. I can't use live view on google maps, sideloading the app doesn't work and just causes the map to crash when trying to use live view. I can't seem to get vr videos working as well for Google cardboard. Does anyone...
  7. G

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Mash for the Fan intake and exit. Make it dust proof.

How well does it stick? The stock cases don't protect the sides
  8. G

Post [Discussion] Google Pay Magisk Discussion Thread

ok so my wallet now works after using magisk hide props confix and universal safetynet fix with shamiko on poco f3 but the wallet app still says my phone is rooted in its contactless setup. Wierd it still works
  9. G

Which fingerprint and rom did they use? Can you link the comment
  10. G

My phone model never shipped with a10
  11. G

Does your safetynet pass? Mine didn't when I tried pixel 5 fingerprint. I have a poco f3
  12. G

Anyone managed to get it working on poco f3? Please help, using magisk hide props cts fails, it only passes with universal safetynet fix. Can't use contactless anymore
  13. G

I can't use the props command, why why why. I have the module installed
  14. G

Post [Kernel][11.0]Maou Kenel for Raphael[miui12.5]

what is this based on?? Is it better than marisa r17?
  15. G

Thread Light and proximity sensors not working, need help!!

One day my proximity sensor randomly stopped working, I fixed it once using the incoming calls dialer method but then it stopped again. After that my light sensor stopped working. I thought it was my persist partition that was corrupted but I tried flashing the fastboot from and even tried...