• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by gwstmar

1. gwstmar

Post Question What Case Will You Be Getting?

What site had it?
  2. gwstmar

Thread Question Wallpaper Template

Something I whipped up for my wallpaper. I hope others can make good use of this. I used a free app called Photo Layers....
  3. gwstmar

Post Question Delivery dates!

Just had mine delivered via FedEx here in Minnesota. Ordered on the 19th. Got 256 GB.
  4. gwstmar

Ash Gray Caseology Parallax. Phone just arrived.
  5. gwstmar

My phone arrives tomorrow. So pumped
  6. gwstmar

Now you tell me 🤣
  7. gwstmar

Looks like the Matte Ringke fusion is back in stock on the Ringke website. Not on Amazon yet. Just ordered one.
  8. gwstmar

I just found out that my local Best Buy will be carrying the 256 GB Pixel 6 Pro. Best believe that if my order hasn't shipped by 10/28, I will go from Best Buy, to Best Buy until this phone is mine. Ordered my White P6P 256 GB on 10/19 at 4:24PM EST. Minneapolis, MN here. Originally told...
  9. gwstmar

I have it on my OnePlus 9 Pro, and it is a great case. However I also had the grip case on my OnePlus 8 Pro, and it wasn't my favorite. On the OnePlus 8 Pro, it offered no protection for the rear cameras. I'll want to see a few reviews before I buy the Grip case for the P6P.
  10. gwstmar

100% agree.
  11. gwstmar

I do have a few concerns with this phone. Tensor is still a big question mark. Display brightness seems to be of concern too. With that being said through, if this phone is a huge bust, I have no problem shipping it back to Google. It's still fun though to be excited about getting a new phone.
  12. gwstmar

Super awesome news. Now my order is being pushed back to November 10/11. I sure love a good wait. 👍
  13. gwstmar

Ordered the white to 256 gb yesterday. After I paid, it said delivery in Oct 27/28. The email also confirmed this. Today when I went to look, it got backed up to Nov 3/4. Ordered in the US. Attached photo shows the email on top, and the updated order status on the Google store. 😭
  14. gwstmar

Post Accessories S21 Ultra Case Recommendations

Looks like Spigen makes one. https://www.spigen.com/collections/galaxy-s21-ultra/products/galaxy-s21-ultra-5g-case-liquid-air-pro?variant=32920408948783