Recent content by gyrene2083

1. gyrene2083

Post [ ROM | NIE | Beta | Semper FI ]

Hello JoeBear1975, as you have noticed I haven't been around, and that is because of some issues I am dealing with, with my family. I haven't forgotten about the ROM though, I just haven't had the time to do anything with it since NIE. I was originally going to wait until lollipop came out to do...
  2. gyrene2083

Still using the NIE base. Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  3. gyrene2083

Hello All, I know it's been a while but, please check the OP and you'll see I uploaded V1.7. There you will find some changes in the OP and you will see all the new features. Thanks for all your patience.
  4. gyrene2083

Hey JoeBear1975, I am still chipping away at it. Haven't done anything though this past week with holidays and personal things. Hopefully soon I should come out with something as I am testing some changes that were made by my teammate.
  5. gyrene2083

Post [ROM]4.4.2-Venum Ice Reborn NE5 - Slimmed, Tweaked, Inverted Venum-Odex/Deodex 11/16

Great job slesh! You worked really hard I wish you much success.
  6. gyrene2083

I haven't had that problem personally and one of my guys that's using my rom religiously hasn't brought it up to me if there was an issue. Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  7. gyrene2083

Then it will be in the next beta release so you don't have to do it. Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  8. gyrene2083

So the buildprop edit worked? Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  9. gyrene2083

If this works for sure, I will gladly put it in the next build and give you the credit for it. To my Brethren, here's to 239 years of romping, stomping @$$ kicking total destruction, where everyday was a holiday, and every meal was a feast. Happy Birthday to all you Marines out there...
  10. gyrene2083

As long as your rooted as I said and have a custom recovery, in our case TWRP, you can flash any rom you'd like, however suppose you had a odex rom you where on and tried to run a deodex'd mod, that won't work. So feel free to support an 'Ole Grumpy Marine and flash his rom or flash someone...
  11. gyrene2083

Awesome pic there devildog love that pic with the buggy. ;) llawen, can't get enough of those graduation pics.
  12. gyrene2083

I am too am disabled, so you know first hand my plight. am sorry to hear about your wife, I will have you all in my prayers. Why can't you use deodexed roms? There should no reason, as long as your rooted, and have custom recovery, in our case TWRP that you can't use a deodexed rom. Just...
  13. gyrene2083

Answers Semper Fi, Devildog thank you for your service. Now to answer your question, regarding odex. I initially started the Alpha version out with odex, but I was having too many problems with odexing files. In laymen's terms, I just wasn't grasping the concept of odexing a file. I'm not...
  14. gyrene2083

Glad to hear you got it downloading.:good:
  15. gyrene2083

That's weird the link is working, I just tried it. Can you refresh the page and try again?