• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by h2o64

1. h2o64

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.0 for YU Yureka Black (p7201)

None sadly. It will take a lot of time to overcome this issue Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
  2. h2o64

Thread [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.0 for YU Yureka Black (p7201)

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the...
  3. h2o64

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the...
  4. h2o64

5. h2o64

6. h2o64

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5

HOME button won't wake the device up NOT fingerprint button
  7. h2o64

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] CyanogenMod 13.0 for Xiaomi Mi 5

It's a matter of days and motivation. Bruno and me want to do the cleanest bringup possible. It takes time and reflexion
  8. h2o64

If you mean using fingerprint as home? Yes it's under development
  9. h2o64

Latest swap button interface takes care of your issue and is implemented since latest nightly
  10. h2o64

We are "working" on getting op3 pocket mode working on our thing
  11. h2o64

Please always provide log attached to your bug report. Otherwise we can't do anything about it
  12. h2o64

We aren't modifying frameworks, so it must be a problem with all cm devices for now
  13. h2o64

Well, my co-amazing-worker is doing a lot of great stuff recently. And my building setup is very reduced. I thought I should come and moderate from time to time