• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Habib Molaska

1. H

Post !!! Rosetta Stone for Windows Mobile !!!

Could be. I still need to know how to map my microphone to the remote session and then have Rosetta Stone use the microphone for its own purposes.
  2. H

Tried a session through remote desktop, only problem is that Rosetta Stone in full-screen wasn't really full-screen, wrong aspect ratio and hence a significant part of the right screen on my phone went unused. I couldn't get speech recognition to work either. Anyone have an idea on how to enable...
  3. H

I don't think the dude knew what he was talking about. I have been longing for a mobile version of Rosetta Stone forever. Can't one install Linux or something on the phone and then run the app from there?
  4. H

Post R [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

Much agreeable. But I do hope, unlike you, that the chef read this forum & thread. If he, as you hope for, didn't take any input from the users; How could he ever be better? As I wrote, his taste could be a valid reason enough. But if he are cooking rom's for the public, then the public's taste...
  5. H

Post R [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

True, but whenever I've discovered an installed program that I do not want I can't find a way to uninstall it. It's simply not in my list over installed apps that can be removed. I figure that installing the Opera 10 cab will make it uninstall the older version first and should therefore be a...
  6. H

Sorry, I really couldn't understand what you meant, you are happy with Opera 10 and wouldn't mind have that version installed or you are dissatisfied and are waiting for proper builds in the future?
  7. H

A couple of things that bother me. 1) Enabeling the push engine, can't understand it. This was one thing that made me happy about these roms. Now this thing has been reverted for the cost of my phone's speed. For what reason? I do not think that the majority of the rom's users would want it or...
  8. H

Love these roms, just one big big problem. As can be seen here: There's one big grey dark looking box with the title "My Location". This box is where the weather data used to be. I do not want this box at all. The interface should be clean and functional. Doesn't anyone know how to get rid of...
  9. H

What seems to be a fix is to go into the ArkSwitch program and enter its own field activation setting, and then expand the field just a little little bit. I tried to restart the phone and it seems to still work. Just two problems left. One and the most important, is the dark grey/black box that...
  10. H

Guys, thankyou very much for your tips but this doesn't resolve our issue. The thing is that ArkSwitch won't open or be displayed at all. Instead that anoying one row thing appears with five worthless buttons.
  11. H

Alright two things freak me out. Finally I was able to disable the weather data and animations on the home tab right under the clock. However, now I have a black/dark grey box that says "My Location". This entire box take up some space and I would be thrilled to have this removed. I cannot...
  12. H

I downloaded the GTX themed version. How do I remove the weather data on the home screen?
  13. H

Post [APP] ThrottleLauncher 1.2.1 - Live wallpapers - Grid widget movement

So I have to manually enable the hardware acceleration? How do I do that? I have an HTC Touch Pro2 phone. APBilbo, about that calender thing. I'm not sure I could follow your reply, either way, why have an empty calender widget when it can display the next upcoming events no mather when they...
  14. H

Post [APP] ThrottleLauncher 1.2.1 - Live wallpapers - Grid widget movement

Love this application, just one problem. The calender widget won't show the upcoming events. I've searched the forum and I believe it has to do with the widget which only display events happening the next two to three days? But I think that's just stupid. Why NOT show the NEXT events no matter...
  15. H

Oh I'll be damn. Thanx. However, it only works like each fifth try or so. I seem to have some kind of a bug that makes the entire phone go dead slow when I tap that corner.