Recent content by habitformer

1. H

Post ★ ☆ [ROM][KERNEL][5.0.1][OFFICIAL]LiquidSmooth v4.0 | Nexus 6 (shamu)

Has anyone tried the latest build with the new radio commits?
  2. H

Yes,mine works fine on the 1/14 build.You can even change the color properties to what you want. Settings-liquid smooth-notifications. You'll see it there. Side note* light flow is fine,now this ROM has the ability to control colors i don't use it.
  3. H

Post [Shamu][2015/NOV/12] SlimLP 5.1.1 beta 0.12 / [2016/MAY/15] Slim6 alpha 0.1

Thanks, 1 question,on basket build it says the file is 9.56mb's after downloading the zip it shows a little over 11mb is that right?
  4. H

Its funny you say that,i've had the same exact issue when i get data to work.I don't understand why i will have data than it goes away.Good luck on the road today. ---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ---------- Thanks for the feed back,i still however...
  5. H

2 quick questions: Does anyone have data working on sprint(the sprint fix zip,doesnt work) Has anyone tried to down load the file and it keep stopping at 400 give or take?
  6. H

Post [ROM] RASTAPOP[Android 5.1.0_r1 LMY47D] [PRODUCT_DEVICE := shamu]

Funny thing is this,I was only the 12-3 build,my data was fine, I flashed the lastet and I just hung at the connected cellular service, backed up to stock rooted 5.0,than I tried flashing both 12-3 and 12-10 no data.log cat shows nothing interesting, I'll work on it more today...Anyway I was...
  7. H

Post [ROM] RASTAPOP[Android 5.1.0_r1 LMY47D] [PRODUCT_DEVICE := shamu]

I can not get my cellular service to connect,i have tried clean flashing more than once.Anyone else have this issue with the latest build?
  8. H

Post [INFO] Nexus 6 Sprint users thread

I did this on my N5 for same reasons and it resest my apns and no exaggeration,I lost my service I was never able to get signal again,even after reflashing every stock image from google.
  9. H

Post [ROM][Android-L][SUNGSONIC HD >>> SSHD-ALV-1-Hammerhead]

Some phones aren't the same.I have none of the issues anyone in this thread complains of or in the L preview.I don't use twitter app of facebook app. For 1 I look at this as a opportunity to refine something beautiful such a L.That's what devs do.on here for FREE.
  10. H

I know,someone asked about root.') ---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ---------- Weren't you in the E4GT forums back in the day.Good seeing you around. (Sorry for ot comment,it's good to see smart well versed Xda people in the N5 area)
  11. H

Flash latest SU after words.
  12. H

elementaldragon my WiFi works and hangouts works phone works i get lte like it. Audio God thanks.I have no issues. The same apps compatibility on the base L from Google. I had no problem with the L preview. It was released for devs to work with.All devs.even ones that do this for free.
  13. H

Post [Q] Thinking about buying a bricked Nexus 5, need help!

How do you brick a nexus device? If you say toolkit I give up.
  14. H

Post Paranoid Android ROM "discussion thread".

I knew you were pulling my leg(new build is up) :) Is it me or does it seem we clammer more to the new builds because they are more frequently updated and fixed than Google's own?