Recent content by habloid

1. habloid

Post Advanced Charging Controller (acc)

@VR25 Thanks for the question. Yes, I have tried this version. I can say that nothing has changed. All the same constant discharge. The charger that works 2021.9.5 does not work here.
  2. habloid

@VR25 No visible changes. I look forward to future builds.
  3. habloid

@VR25 Unfortunately, this version of the script does not work on my phone either. I continue to stay on version 2021.9.5 as the latest working version. I do not want to be annoying, but I would like to see the functionality that worked before in the latest versions of the script. acc -t still...
  4. habloid

@VR25 I noticed a difference in the calculation of battery percentages in a working release and non-working ones. On a working release, 75% is already 4.3V and the battery is still taking charge current, i.e. Apparently, the charge percentages are calculated by the amount of energy taken. And on...
  5. habloid

@VR25 If you leave the phone alone, then according to the readings of the Ampere application, the current really ranges from 0 to 50mA. If you charge the phone from the charger up to 80%, the current will be 700-800mA, after which it drops to 500mA. I tested this build after applying the...
  6. habloid

@VR25 I can't get acc-t_output-s3_h560.log. Do I understand correctly that I should run acc -t and wait for the process to complete. But the process does not end and I see endless switch:on status:Discharging curr:null,17000 I waited 20 minutes and finally pressed ctrl+c. Nothing appears in...
  7. habloid

@VR25, done.
  8. habloid

@VR25 OK, now it successfully detect wright charger automatically, but still don't charged. Permanently discharging. Permanent discharge code break occurred between releases **v2021.9.5 (202109050)** and **v2021.9.19 (202109190)**. Log of the last version there.
  9. habloid

@VR25 I did. Here are the logs.
  10. habloid

I tried this and got nothing on the latest release and v2021.9.19 but on the v2021.9.5 work perfecrly.
  11. habloid

@VR25 I had time to test the behavior of different versions of your script in more detail on my Jiayu S3. And I can say that my last message was not entirely accurate. Still my only working charger is /proc/mtk_battery_cmd/current_cmd 0::0 0::1 I force it with acc -s...
  12. habloid

@VR25 I have Jiayu S3 with MTK7652 and my work charger is /proc/mtk_battery_cmd/current_cmd 0::0 0::1 Last release ACC, where this charger detect automatically was **v2021.9.5 (202109050)** further nothing automatically only hands. I put log of release, where initially doesn't have detect my...
  13. habloid

Hi all, I have Jiayu s3 (MTK6752) and last version of ACC. I tried to test switches by "acc -t" and I take s3_h560:/data/data/com.termux/files/home # acc -t This may take a while... ⏳ Ensure the charger is plugged 🔌 curr=null,0 off=false status=Cmd discharging /sbin/acc[649]: [: discharging...
  14. habloid

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][12.L] DerpFest Shinju for Redmi Note 11 [SPES|SPESN]

If you set the setting "wake the lock screen with notifications", then when a notification arrives and the screen lights up, the lock screen wallpaper is not displayed.
  15. habloid

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][12.L] DerpFest Shinju for Redmi Note 11 [SPES|SPESN]

Can anyone tell if the firmware will go to spesn (with NFC) model?