Recent content by hackerpower

1. hackerpower

Post [ROM][11][raphael][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [15/04/2021]

Just tried this rom today, but when i was in the evolve settings and chose to wake up the screen using the volume buttons and turned off the screen i was never able to enter the system again, the screen keeps flickering on and off and fingerprint doesn't work, nothing works, went into recovery...
  2. hackerpower

Post Bluetooth pairing problem Honda HFT MIUI 12

Sorry but what is Mortal? a rom? can't find it...thanks. I'm on Xiaomi EU stable rom for now, due to find device closed bootloop bug on official stock roms.
  3. hackerpower

Post Google Camera by Urnyx05

I confirm front camera bug in video mode, but my screen doesn't turn black. On Mi9T Pro the Wide camera still crashing after the 1st photo, then ok and still distorting image with fisheye effect, can you fix it? Many thanks for your work! PS: Why is the front camera limited to 5MP when it's...
  4. hackerpower

Post [PORT] Modded Google Camera with HDR+, Night Sight and etc.

But the UW photos are distorted with fish eye effect. Still waiting for a fully functioning with all 3 lenses gcam port for Q...
  5. hackerpower

Post [K20 Pro / Mi9T Pro] Modded Google Camera Ports [10-12-2020]

I use the 7.0.009-v4.4 which is bug free, but tele has horrible quality but i don't use it anyway.
  6. hackerpower

Post [K20 Pro / Mi9T Pro] Modded Google Camera Ports [10-12-2020]

Latest from urnyx05: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-urnyx05/ https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/google-camera-mods/google-camera-urnyx05-t3937515 But it has bugs...
  7. hackerpower

Post 11.0.3.0 Mi9T Pro OTA update

Sorry but i don't notice any scroll lag in chrome. The only issue so far is not being able to get a decent bug free working gcam port for Q.
  8. hackerpower

Same battery drain compared to Pie. So what you're saying is that your experience is very poor or null.
  9. hackerpower

Post [TWRP][3.4.0-10][raphael]Off/Unoff TWRP for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro (Stable)

Comes in handy because my recent update to Q reflashed the stock recovery.
  10. hackerpower

I'm already using it without any problems!
  11. hackerpower

Post [TWRP][3.4.0-10][raphael]Off/Unoff TWRP for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro (Stable)

mauronofrio I can dirty flash MIUI full rom zip over MIUI with this twrp correct? Thanks for your work:good:
  12. hackerpower

Post Screen on time

Check the SS, I disabled some apps and use greenify.