Recent content by hackintosh5

1. hackintosh5

Post [APP|FOSS] GSF, Widevine L1/2/3, Treble & A/B device infos (+all IDs/Specs)

https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/a/158792/291691
  2. hackintosh5

Post [APP|FOSS] GSF, Widevine L1/2/3, Treble & A/B device infos (+all IDs/Specs)

It's not enough. You're violating GPL by statically linking it. Read the licenses
  3. hackintosh5

Using my code, your code must be GPLv3. I can't find the source code, please can you link it.
  4. hackintosh5

Post [APP] Check Treble support and type

Download links: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tk.hack5.treblecheck
  5. hackintosh5

Thread [APP] Check Treble support and type

I wrote an app, better than the one suggested in most tutorials. It's called Treble Info and available in Labs and the Play Store. There's no analytics, ads or gsf and it's foss. In particular, it can tell you the architecture and the SaR status (not the same as a/b support). This is better than...
  6. hackintosh5

Post [SPLASH SCREEN][BOOT LOGO][CEPHEUS] Pixel Splash Screen for Mi 9

gianton the disclaimer says something about bootanimation but there are no download links for it.
  7. hackintosh5

Thread EMUI9 hi6250 kernel

Unfortunately I broke my Honor 9 lite (erased the efuses while trying to change my HUK, now even vcom doesn't work) but here is my last work, a kernel for EMUI9. It's been around for a while but I forgot to publish it. If any other dev wants to take over cleaning the Huawei junk out, I'd be...
  8. hackintosh5

Post Unlock Bootloader, Even without code!

You have to downgrade or use testpoint to flash. And even after testpoint flash you can't unlock, only use twrp. Any modifications would brick
  9. hackintosh5

Post HwIms - VoLTE for hi6250

Someone made a magisk module of it for me, I'll attach it here later if I remember
  10. hackintosh5

Post [MODULE] SafetyPatcher

Good for you.
  11. hackintosh5

Post [MODULE] SafetyPatcher

I feel like I'm missing a joke