• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by hackwerk

1. H

Post [GUIDE] [ROOT] [MAGISK] How to Root Mi A3 with MAGISK without TWRP

Ok, today I downloaded the original fastboot ROM from the MIUI / Xiaomi servers (thnx XiaomiROM.com) and extracted the original boot.img, and patched it with Magisk Canary (23.0.0.1 on 20210902). Then followed flash instructions from TS / Post 1 in this thread like always. Works like a charm...
  2. H

Not working, see comments on that post. I need EU of this new August version. Anyone please?
  3. H

Today my (rooted) EU phone updated finally when I rebooted, to version 12.0.11.0.RFQEUXM, patch 20210805. As always a rooted phone refuses (OTA) System Updates for MONTHS, even when you try it every week inc rebooting etc. But then suddenly it DOES update (because of security?) when you reboot...
  4. H

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Thanks! As you can read in that thread, where I was already posting, it is SOLVED! Amazing but true. A clean flash of a complete stock fastboot package and then flashing a Magisk patched boot.img DOES work. Strange! Edit 1: And even better news is that SafetyNet (2 x) works for the first time...
  5. H

Youre my hero! It is SOLVED! Very very strange but it seems that reflashing a complete stock OTA/fastboot package (flashall_except_storage.bat)(12.0.6.0 EU) and then again flashing a Magisk patched boot.img (Canary 22.1.04) WORKS. Edit 1: And even better news is that SafetyNet (2 x) works for...
  6. H

Nope. Sorry to tell you to read my posts again, but please read my posts again. I tried multiple images of multiple versions and multiple methods. See next post to read how its FIXED!
  7. H

Log seems perfectly normal and ok: Device platform: arm64-v8a Installing: fb8000b5 (22104) Copying image to cache Unpacking boot image Checking ramdisk status Stock boot image detected Patching ramdisk Repacking boot image Output file written to blahblahblah All done! In Magisk app (before...
  8. H

Excuse me. A (corrected) typo. I am not a beginner and rooted many many phones in my life. It reboots into stock recovery, with a corruption error. Whatever version of Magisk (inc Canary versions) I use, and whatever (source) boot img I use to patch (from own phone, from @Typhus_ , or from the...
  9. H

Anyone?? (Same keeps happening with canary versions; Nothing seems to work on my A3 but stock?!)
  10. H

It is A/B (my Mi A3) and I know that. I just dont understand it. Active was A so I flashed it to A. Or do I have to do switches etc? Yes boot img. I dont have or saw or used recovery.img for my phone.
  11. H

As I wrote in another thread; I have an A3 EU with stock unrooted V12.0.5.0.RFQEUXM (security update 5th of march 2021). Magisk (22.0) patched img is making my phone not bootable. It gets stuck in Recovery telling me something like "Can't load Andoid system. Your data might be corrupted." and...
  12. H

I have a A3 EU with stock unrooted V12.0.5.0.RFQEUXM (security update 5th of march 2021). My stock boot.img seems the same as yours, and yours also works and boots on my phone (fastboot erase boot > fastboot flash boot boot_eea_12050.img > fastboot continue / reboot)(goes to boot_a which shows...
  13. H

Post Banks app detects root after update v18.0 (with Magisk Hide and hidden Manager)

Since Android updates (october 5th?) my phone (Mi A3) doesnt pass CTS (thus SafetyNet) anymore. Maybe coincidence but my banking apps like NEXT (Krung Thai Bank) shuts down with rooted message. Other apps with root detection still dont detect it when MagiskHide is on them. Method could very...
  14. H

Post Chase App Always Detects Root

Same with some Thai banking apps (like NEXT by Krung Thai Bank)! Since updates the phone (Mi A3) doesnt pass CTS anymore. I dont know if it is coincidence but also the banking app doesnt work anymore and shuts down with rooted message. Seems all other apps with detection still dont detect when...