Recent content by hah2110

1. H

Thread MAXX Upgrade

Has anyone found the upgrade kits to convert to the MAXX HD? Pretty sure it should just be a MAXX HD back/battery like exists for the standard RAZR/MAXX but I have not found it.
  2. H

Post Aosp helper/juice defender

Bump Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  3. H

Post Aosp helper/juice defender

That is not the same thing as lte off Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  4. H

Thread Aosp helper/juice defender

Has anyone tried the juice defender add on that disables lte when the phone is sleeping? It only will work with aosp so just curious. Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  5. H

Post CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Is this a daily driver yet? Stable? Any issues in real world use? Any comparison to the other versions floating around? Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  6. H

Post CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr M (XT907) - Consumer and Developer Edition

OK a few questions: 1 can you go straight from the leak to cm10? 2 any stability issues? 3 is it as easy as a backup/restore to go back to the leak? 4 what are the differences in this and the eclipse ROM? Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  7. H

Post Google now

I'm asking specifically about travel, airports, hotel, etc.
  8. H

Post Google now

Could you be specific? What does it do Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  9. H

Post Google now

Have you experienced this Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  10. H

Thread Google now

What is the right way to use Google now when traveling? Ie how do I set it up to keep me posted on flight info? I read that searching for a flight number will do it but how does it know what the date is? Flight numbers repeat daily and searching by flight number and date returns no results. Same...
  11. H

Thread Conference call?

I'm on the JB leak. How do you conference call? If I'm on a call and hit "Add Call", I can dial a number and call it. As soon as the other party answers, the original call is no longer available to me and "Add Call" is greyed out - no option to merge.
  12. H

Post Working WiFi Tether for ROOT Users on the Razr M

Is this intended to get around the native mobile hotspot app? Mine just turns on and turns off.
  13. H

Thread Brightness control

Any apps working on our phone to make the brightness scaling less aggressive? Ie stay darker longer Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  14. H

Thread CPU scaling

Anyone using any apps like setcpu to get some better battery life during screen use? I get phenomenal standby and voice call time but not screen time Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2