• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by hairdewx

1. H

Post Had to give up my Note 7.... Waiting for Verizon to have the Note 5 back in stock

Had to wait a month but my Note 5 finally was delivered. (Former Note 7 owner)
  2. H

Post Did you get your money back when you returned your phone?

I paid outright for my phone and received my refund in 3 days.
  3. H

Post Looks like Samsung is going to give out FREE S8's to the Not 7 owners......

What if I switched to a brand new note 5? sigh...
  4. H

Post Did you get your money back when you returned your phone?

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note7-recall-faqs/ What happens to the device payment agreement I have for my Galaxy Note7? Your Galaxy Note7 device payment agreement has been automatically canceled, and you'll receive a bill credit for any payments made towards your...
  5. H

Post Which phone are you swapping to now? Pixel / I7 / V20 or other?

I went back to a Note 5. Can't lose that stylus
  6. H

Post Verizon Note 7 removing features

Comparing different OS's on different hardware platforms is like comparing apples to oranges. What you guys are arguing literally takes ms which is negligible in the real world. If anything, clearing RAM will result in "slightly" more battery use as the OS will simply load much of it back in...
  7. H

Post Gear VR!

I got one from Best Buy last week but forget to cancel my Amazon order, which is shipping now... Guess I'll have 2 now...
  8. H

Post Wireless charging easier?

It's easier once you get the hang of the "charge zone" on your phone. If you don't set it down properly on the charger then it may not charge. I have one at work and at home. I just set it down and don't have to have and loose usb charging cord hanging around when I am not charging.
  9. H

Post note 5 over s6 edged plus? need help

I was in the same boat. Two things turned me to the Note 5 over the S6 Edge+: 1) I actually use the s pen a lot while internet browsing because a lot of the sites I visit use mouse-over to navigate, also signing docs and occasional photo editing 2) The case I would probably be using will cover...
  10. H

Post Gear VR!

Got mine today and I will say the experience totally blew me away! It was way smoother in performance than I expected and the screen-door effect is not really noticeable. This should say a lot because I have been using both the Oculus DK1 and DK2 for a while now. If only Samsung could have...
  11. H

Post Snail W3D gaming android smartphone,New generation of Xperia PLAY

DAMN. I guess I will cancel my pre-order :crying:
  12. H

Ugh so no Verizon LTE support? :crying: Might have to cancel my pre-order.
  13. H

Post VZW 5.0.1 Update....Finally!

My update came this morning
  14. H

I pre-ordered the W3D from Amazon. I got nothing to lose! I'm on Verizon... hope they support it. Some articles mentioned it works on CDMA and 4G LTE.