Recent content by hajabooja

1. H

Post ESR cases 20% XDA discount code

Just tried again and I can't seem to get the coupon code to work for the black or white Pixel 4 (non-XL) Mimic case. Thanks! Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  2. H

Post ESR cases 20% XDA discount code

The Mimic looks very interesting! Just curious, do these coupons only work for the Pixel 4 XL? I purchased the Pixel 4 and the coupon codes don't seem to be working. Thanks! Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  3. H

Post Anyone else got poop stains on their screen when using Polarized glasses?

Wow... I feel like a fool. I never would have thought a screen protector could do that either. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. H

It's a replacement, but without having to send my current phone back first. In this case, it's a brand new device. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  5. H

Definitely comparable, but mine is a lot darker on the bottom left and a little lighter in the top right. You can see it throughout most of the screen, though. Just had an hour long call with Google. I sent them videos with two different lens colors of polarized sunglasses. At first they told...
  6. H

I've tried my Maui Jim's and Oakley's, same issue. It's obviously a defect in one of the layers of the screen. I'll be contacting Google soon, I'll let you know what I come up with. It doesn't happen with non-polarized sun glasses. That being said, it does look fantastic where there are no...
  7. H

I have this issue as while with Maui Jim sunglasses. Funny thing is that you can't see them at all otherwise. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  8. H

Post Google Pixel/XL Shipping Status Discussion

Ordered 10/22 (Quite Black 32gb) and it's arriving today. Unfortunately, I'm traveling until Wednesday! I did order through Fi, however. Not sure if Fi orders get a higher priority? Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
  9. H

Post Oxygen OS 3.2.2 Released

I also had the same problem. Last night I used the MSM Download Tool to flash back to complete stock and I can now take OTA updates via stock recovery. Checkout this thread for directions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/how-to/guide-mega-unbrick-guide-hard-bricked-t3405700
  10. H

The only thing that works for me is flashing the full zip. Really strange. I tried relocking the bootloader and everything. There has to be an explanation. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ---------- This is a...
  11. H

Having a really hard time flashing OTAs with this phone. I'm bootloader unlocked, stock and no root. Anytime I try to flash an OTA via "System Update" or "Install from ADB" I get "Installation Failed". I tried flashing TWRP and getting an error on that as well. Anyone else having these problems...
  12. H

Post Restoring TWRP Backup - Freeze at Boot Screen

I let it sit about 15 minutes or so before booting back into TWRP to reflash.
  13. H

Thread Restoring TWRP Backup - Freeze at Boot Screen

Hey all, I've been having some problems restoring a TWRP Backup of the stock ROM. I made the backup and then flashed another OOS based ROM, but the phone seems to freeze at the boot screen when I restore my backup. Anyone else having this problem? Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
  14. H

Post [ROM] Update to OxygenOS 3.2.0 received

Has anyone had any luck in downgrading back to 3.1.2? My phone is giving me a hard time about it.
  15. H

Post [News] OxygenOS 3.2.0 update cancelled

I believe this is an Android 6.0.1 bug. If you leave wifi and don't turn it off before you leave, it reports that it's still on.