Recent content by HAK821

1. H

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI][N920X/G92X]Floyd Note8 Port V5.1

very right... those who have problems should stick with stock Rom and kindly dnt give such suggestion to stop uploading ROm with just a few bugs
  2. H

Just bought the iphone x and really impressed with the performance because i cd not wait so long but took my note 5 as a backup device,,so now i am not in hurry for ONE ui.... thanks to all developers who did the awesome job for this device to live so long....
  3. H

hahaha... wel i think one version with bugs should be uploaded soon so that those people who can live with these bugs use it .... that exactly you wanna say
  4. H

thanks for your efforts and the only thing stopping me to selling this phone is one ui,,, I am pro photographer uses always dslrs for the moments i want to save so dnt bother to even open up camera of a cell phone but many people love to have it...but i suggest them to use google cam as are...
  5. H

He said that it will take a week or more and more than a week has been passed already but the thing is he is doing this job for us and we should be thankful to him instead of asking something. Meanwhile i am planning for iphone x**. i will hold note 5 as an android backup...
  6. H

yes,note 5 is special one but with the time we need updates.i will wait for one or two more days if no updates comes than i will also buy a new device.
  7. H

what do you think A50 is better than Note 5??
  8. H

wait for a few more days,developers are working.we all are waiting anxiously :):o:):o
  9. H

are you a tester of program or just wishing this, by the way o just check this app and takes pics of around 850kb,better not to have
  10. H

i think sir you have not read the post completly... who one dislike the ROm without any bug but you have to understand that note 5 did not receive any update after android 7 and even we are unable to use stock camera in android 8 ported Rom. I have no issue if someone have solution to stock...
  11. H

Sir upload ROM please we dnt care about camera,if all other things are working fine,,, anxiously waiting
  12. H

Post [7.0][10/09//2017][FINAL] KHONGLOI-NOUGAT ROM | AOD | EDGE... S8+

Can anyone Provide me a alternative link? I have been trying to downloading for last 2 days but could not get 50% above.I dnt know whats wrong and i tried every browser. Android filehost link is missing.
  13. H

Release V7 when all bugs fix.V6 is already really good.Issue is Gallery,,, i cant sync properly with cloud as cloud view shows only a few pics... Suggestion,,,, Kindly remove black bar and Power saving icon from status Bar when using power saving,,, And in v.6 its a Lag and big lag when open...
  14. H

can anyone tell how to sync gallery with cloud? same v5 error as i am unable to restore items from cloud.. i mean cloud items,,,