Recent content by Hakets

1. H

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][Deen] TWRP

Hi Gaile See in Magisk official website for complete instructions ... But the process is like: 1. Install Magisk Manager 2. Run it, select install Magisk 3. In method select "Select and patch a file" 4. Patch your original "boot.img" 5. Use "fastboot" to flash the "magisk_patched.img" generated...
  2. H

Post [ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience+ [FINAL]

Hi I have the latest PE build and pre-install I has the latest official with Android 10, but issues continues. I've tried audio mods but not solve this problems
  3. H

Hi I have the latest PE build and pre-install I has the latest official with Android 10, but issues continues. I've tried audio mods but not solve this problems
  4. H

Hi Installed but with issues with audio in apps, for example WhatsApp, Zoom, etc... When you try to send audio or talk, people ear you with a strange delay and robot sound, any clue about it? Issues with Google Duo and Skype too... I´m thinking uninstall ?
  5. H

Thanks for advice, but until now I don't have success, Can you tell me please what configuration you used?
  6. H

Thanks, was done. Another question: How you solve SafetyNet issues?
  7. H

Hi to everyone Where I can download TRWP for make the installation? How I can install this TRWP? Another question is, this rom is rooted? If not, How I can root? Thanks for your answers
  8. H

Post [DISCONTINUED][KERNEL][OREO][MM/Nougat] Evolution Kernel [Falcon][2018/03/17]

Hi Thanks for work, but I'm confused... The title say "[NEW][KERNEL][OREO][MM/Nougat] Evolution Kernel [Falcon][2018/03/17]" but when install on LineageOS 14.1 there are a bootloop, anyone has this problem too? Thanks.
  9. H

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.1][FALCON][OFFICIAL]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.8.0]

Yes, when you turn off the device, there is not charging animation. Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk
  10. H

Hi everyone, I flashed the latest official release and see (a bug?) when I've turned off the device and charge, the animation doesn't work, anyone has the same issue? Thanks for share your experiences Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk
  11. H

Hurtsky experimental? Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk
  12. H

Hi to everyone. Anyone has idea how I can backup only the kernel of the ROM? I'm asking because I want try another kernel, about it... What kernel recommend with this ROM? Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk
  13. H

Hi, in my case I can't use this function "protected apps". When I want activate, the system ask me about a pattern and I don't have one because I don't use this kind of security, even when I try use putting new one, this function doesn't work for me. Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk
  14. H

Hi friends Anyone has tried the last version released on may 14 over (dirty flash) may 02 release? What's your results? Thanks for your answers [emoji106] Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk