Recent content by halo6534

1. H

Post [ROM] OXY-LITE [58 Mb] LIGHTEST ROM EVER! [FINAL RELEASE]

You should try the Oxygen rom. Not this one, the " non-lite version" . I've been daily driving it for a week now and its running smoothly and great battery, too ;)
  2. H

Post [ROM][BUILD 4][24/12/2011] Unofficial Oxygen 2.3.2 port for the Desire HD/Inspire 4G

how can you use gapps with this rom in 2020 ?
  3. H

Post [ROM][IT'S OVER][Sense 4.1 FULL]RandomROM v5.0.0 |BUGFREE|myHUB|USB WORKS|STOCK THEME

can someone tell me where is the boot.img i can't find it in the zip :(
  4. H

Post [ROM] OXY-LITE [58 Mb] LIGHTEST ROM EVER! [FINAL RELEASE]

does anyone still has this rom in their storage ? can you please upload it on google drive or something. I just restored a DHD to it's brand new condition
  5. H

Post Looking for a kernel ?

with stock? i saw he said that it's not fully compatible with stock
  6. H

Thread Looking for a kernel ?

Hey guys, what kernel do you guys use as a daily driver :confused: I'm on Stock Oct and Stock kernel Please share your kernel + config for both perfomance and battery Thnx in advance :laugh:
  7. H

Post ****DELETE****

dead device **** phone
  8. H

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1.0]FireHound-v4.8.1 For Google Pixel XL [Marlin]

Overall love for this rom :D the SOT are very solid compare to Stock Pie ,haven't found any major bugs yet
  9. H

Post [ROM][9.0][Official][Tissot][4.9]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [04/06/2019]

really didnt notice that bc i was waiting for a new build so long guess i have to re-flash 0807 build
  10. H

bug on the latest build headphone jack not working
  11. H

thank you you da real MVP so flashing modem means extracting the modem in the stock rom isn't it sir
  12. H

is the network fluctuation problem fixed guys im trying to get this flashed