Recent content by Hammerfest

1. Hammerfest

Post [TOOL/UTILITY][TWRP][3.0][RECOVERY] TWRP 3.2.3-0 TeamWin Recovery Project

does anyone know the latest version working with the SM-G920P? I have tried latest and 3 versions back and touchscreen doesn't work dl.twrp.me/zeroflte/
  2. Hammerfest

Post [ROM][(UN)OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Nexus 6 (shamu)

cam is kinda crazy on LOS, as I reported back in the 15.1 thread it happened to me there as well, but after a few reboots or full power down then power on, bam, back to working
  3. Hammerfest

Post [ROM][(UN)OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Nexus 6 (shamu)

if ya ever did, id love ya for it always bugged the **** out of me that it cant blink, to the point where its an on/off operation so the logic should be simple catch blink commands then in the background simply toggle on, then wait, then off, SADLY i know its no-where near that easy :X
  4. Hammerfest

Post [ROM][(Un)OFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 6 (shamu)

I actually have delt with 4 Nexus 6 phones where the proximity sensor doesn't work correctly, so I too would like the ability to have it disabled. Timeouts set and such when blocked work just fine (inserted paper under it), its just a PITA to get in to do that* , AND with it blocked its...
  5. Hammerfest

this is true, I'm sure its just me... i miss the old says, i could just download the super pacakge, delete all the apk's of the stuff I could find on the play store (I still prefer Android Marketplace) that didn't need to be baked in to work properly, sadly, that doesn't work anymore :( Ill...
  6. Hammerfest

I have tried that a few times before but always got frustrated with the fact it never seems to play nice with updates... I really wish OpenGapps had another variant, well call it the "everything that replaces stock stuff + can't be downloaded from play store with the exception of stuff that...
  7. Hammerfest

total reinstall of 10-23, OpenGapps Super says not enough space :(
  8. Hammerfest

changelog having a stroke for anyone else? keeps shrinking then expanding depending on when I look at it during the day....
  9. Hammerfest

I myself am going to stick with the Nexus 6 due to the following factors: WIDER not TALLER (annoys me to no end having owned the S8+ and used the Note 9 in store) Front facing speakers Wireless Charging Elektroschmock support :D That said, I am looking at the Razer phone 2, I lose .18"...
  10. Hammerfest

Post [Kernel] [FIRE-ICE] [06/01] [Android 7.x 6.x]

ah, makes sense, i might have to stop being lazy and root/magisk it... kernel is nice so far
  11. Hammerfest

don't think that's it actually, have no idea how to make it use f2fs. i got it working (it didn't like first boot from a full wipe scenario), but now i got that bloody device not certified so no Netflix ect, and it was working before (with NO root/magisk/ect), shoulda just upgraded instead of...
  12. Hammerfest

@USBhost with the latest TWRP have they resolve the fs issue? or is there a need for a newly modded TWRP? getting ready to bring this N9 back to life and use EDIT: damn, must be, nuked the thing, fresh rom/gapps/kernel and sitting forever on boot gfx
  13. Hammerfest

normally up by this time, someone might need to manually kick it
  14. Hammerfest

I cant reply on XDA... only quick reply works... XDA fix your site! Sorry, that annoyance over! Its either this release, last release, or Google Messages... I cant reply to text's, my reply's sit forever at sending before failing, then no matter how many times i retry it still fails...
  15. Hammerfest

about 3 or 4 weeks ago (maybe more) there was a commit regarding, SPECIFICALLY for Nexus 6 should only impact fresh installs I was finally able to delete my fed patcher, no more slowdowns due to ****ty encryption! (because old hardware)