Recent content by hamsteyr

1. hamsteyr

Post [ROM] NusantaraProject v2.8 [18/4/2021 | Android 11]

Does safetynet pass without magisk? EDIT: Yes safetynet does pass without anything special, but strangely enough, my wifi doesn't seem to be working properly even with the latest 12.0.3.0 firmware. It connects just fine, but says that there's no internet available on my wifi for whatever reason.
  2. hamsteyr

Post [ROM] Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - Pocophone F1

I got the notification for Quartz 5, but pressing restart and install does nothing, it just checks for update again, doesn't actually restart and install. Am I ok to just dirty flash?
  3. hamsteyr

I'm starting to get freezes and black screens more and more often recently, where the only solution is to hard reset the entire phone, is this a known issue? or am I just unfortunate enough to go through it?
  4. hamsteyr

Post [GCAM] [MOD] UltraCam v8 [12.02.2021 update]

Poco F1 here on ParanoidAndroid, getting viewfinder lag/ low fps on version 5.1 where It was fine in v4, is there a fix for this?
  5. hamsteyr

Great ROM, I remember when paranoid Android used to be the ROM to go to many years ago, absolutely love it! Good work! Is there any plans to add in the option for long press recents for split screen support in the future?
  6. hamsteyr

Post [KERNEL] Sphinx Kernel [10/11] [4.9.261] [Clang 11] [13.03.2021] v3.6

I'm reading that this kernel passes safetynet without root, but upon installing it, my CTS Profile is still false, I'm on LOS 17.1, is this a known thing, or is there a fix for it? short of Magisk of course.
  7. hamsteyr

Post [MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v5.4.0

Yeah sorry bout that, I derped. I always used Terminal Emulator, and so I didn't realise that you needed to Su before until I scrounged the documentation. It works fine now! Thanks!
  8. hamsteyr

Post [MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v5.4.0

Getting a strange issue where I cannot run props in termux, it says command not found. Thing is that when I used to use crdroid on my Poco it worked fine, but doing the exact thing in Lineage 17.1 give me a command not found. Have got busybox (osmosis) installed, 5.2.4 of the script...
  9. hamsteyr

Post [ROM][10.0][BERYLLIUM] crDroid v6.13 [21.12.2020]

On 20200301, I'm getting CTS Profile false even with SafetyPatch and MagiskHideProps change fingerprints. even with reinstalling and retesting those, it's still the same. Is it like some known issue with this version of CrDroid? because it's stopping me from getting my work done right now :\
  10. hamsteyr

I'm currently using it, so far so good, but the quickshare and certain other elements seem to be a bit more laggy than it was before the switch to LOS
  11. hamsteyr

Found the issue. For those who are running into the same issues as me, here's the breakdown from my investigations on CrDroid 6.0 20191210: open_gapps-arm64-10.0-stock-20191209-BETA - Google Play Services CRASH open_gapps-arm64-10.0-stock-20191114-BETA - Google Play Services CRASH...
  12. hamsteyr

Unfortunately, no dice. Updating to the latest firmware 11.0.5.0 still crashes Google Play Services when trying to restore backup. Anyone know the issue behind this?
  13. hamsteyr

Ah no worries. My process is 10.3.8.0 (ven+firmware), CrDroid (10.12.2019), OpenGapps Stock/ NikGapps (whatever the latest is) I also do 2-3 Factory Resets and a Data Format before each flash I'll try and see if it makes a difference to my install process.
  14. hamsteyr

Thanks for the reply. I'm on firmware 10.3.8.0 unless there's a newer one I'm not aware of. You mentioned NikGapps comes with a firmware to install that too, I can't seem to find it after some searching, would you mind sharing it? Cheers.
  15. hamsteyr

hmm, does anyone have a working stock gapps? Both NiccGapps and OpenGapps crashes for me when trying to log into Google Play Services.