• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Hamza Shahbaz

1. H

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5 (klte*)

Actually after the last “on-post” conversation with @haggertk….He inboxed me several “test boot images” for the issue but the problem wasn’t solved…so he said he would work in detail to resolve that problem….but no response was received afterwards….Now i saw your conversation with @tortnoise...
  2. H

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5 (klte*)

Can any “kltekdi“ user please let me know if the “charging issue” on “lineage os 18.1” has been resolved or not? I want to test the latest builds myself but I am unable to spare time for that….😅. Thanks .
  3. H

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED][10] LineageOS 17.1 for S3 Neo

The device is doing the same thing on every 18.1 build….it runs fine on 17…tried every possible method …clean flash…reinstalled the latest stock firmware and tried again with the latest build but same results for 18.1 on GT-I9301I
  4. H

Post [KERNEL][N/O/P/Q/R][All Variants] Intelli-Kernel

Tuned kernel works fine….but when the device heats up it starts dropping charge when plugged in….please make this device stable nobody’s supporting it properly or just remove it from your support list ….😃😅
  5. H

lineage-18.1-20211031-nightly-s3ve3gjv….I clean installed from 17.1…and yes i have the last latest firmware version …
  6. H

Is it stable ?…I installed it …turns out that the phone freezes and reboots at the first start wizard screen of lineage OS 18.1 without gapps…Same result after gapps are installed….
  7. H

Post [9.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [klte]

Yes gladly it works…😃and performance is also very good…
  8. H

Nope it doesn't boot...Keeps on looping...
  9. H

Will lineage OS 16 kernel work with this? I have kltekdi…The rom isn’t available for kltekdi while lineage Os 16 is officially stable and available for this variant so i wanted to know if i can flash the LOS 16 kernel on this rom to make it work on Kltekdi…As far as i know RROS is based on LOS...
  10. H

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] dotOS v3.1.1 [9.0.0_r47][KLTEXX]

Not available for kltekdi?...But i will try it anyway by using the "klte" version of the rom and lineage os 16 kltekdi kernel...Let's see what comes up...
  11. H

Post TUNED Kernel for N/O/P/Q - 20201021 - Full charging, no flickering, correct mA values

This link isn’t working please upload the mentioned version…need it for battery stability….
  12. H

I need this rom… Can you please give me an alternative link.? i can’t find it on the given link….