Recent content by hamzaeid

1. hamzaeid

Post [ROM] (SM-J320M/G/F/FN) PixelGo

Will it work on the poor J320h? or does it need a port to work on it? if so i can be your tester, maybe it will be the first custom rom ever to work on the particular model :unsure:
  2. hamzaeid

Post [The Full Guide] to make your GT-S7262 Super Fast and More Smoother :)

Wait What?? lol :rolleyes: u cant do something like that with software the device must support 4G in hardware in order to use 4G bro i bought a new device long time ago and left S7262 threads + so does the CM dev i think anyway try to google it Ty for more info :)
  3. hamzaeid

Post [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [6.0.X] AICP 11.0 for Galaxy J3 (2016) [SM-J320FN]

is there's any chance to work on J320H. or even port it? ---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ---------- u build it from spreadtrum sources?. thats mean it's supposed to work on J320H. the difference between it and J320H that J320H have a Dual sim + 3G...
  4. hamzaeid

until now this is the best rom i try it. it's so smooth (with some tweaks it will be even more smoother) and stable. https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-star/orig-development/rom-t3342612#post66392309
  5. hamzaeid

sry bro dont have a copy for it. but if u want a good rom try CM10.1 https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-star/orig-development/rom-t3342612#post66392309 and if u want Fusion rom so badly ask from the Developer to reupload it i think he wont mine :)
  6. hamzaeid

i tried pure performance (stock and CM versions) on both stock rom and CM 10.1 rom on GT-S7262 but it give me bootloop even stock rom with custom Kernel it give me bootloop too. i dont recommend u to try it on GT-S7262 but i try out pure performance (Stock version) on my J3 2016 and it works...
  7. hamzaeid

Post [ROM] [Stock] J320A/J320AZ/J320AG deodex'd

could it work on J320H? i know it's for 320A/Az but i want to try it:D
  8. hamzaeid

Post [TOOL][Stock ROM][Apr 29th[BETA+STABLE]GoldenDroid J3 | Lollipop - online -

well am allready using Ultimate performance tweak + L Speed and there's no any conflict until now. But if i used GoldenDriod with Ultimate performance tweak am pretty sure that there will be some kinda of confliction between them. Btw i'm porting a custom rom to J3 and if it booted :) i will...
  9. hamzaeid

Post [TOOL][Stock ROM][Apr 29th[BETA+STABLE]GoldenDroid J3 | Lollipop - online -

It sounds Awesome :). Waiting for the stable Version And Thanks for the Credit :D
  10. hamzaeid

Post [DEPRECATED]Lineage OS for Samsung galaxy j3

thats the original stock rom it's odexed not deodexed :laugh:
  11. hamzaeid

if you dirty flash the rom (Flash the rom without wipe) then the tweaks will remain, Btw it's recommended to wipe before flash any rom if you wiped before flash the rom then the tweaks will be allready wiped. and about method and roms for GT-s7262 read the thread duuude :D
  12. hamzaeid

Post [NEW TO FLASHING] Looking for help Flash a working ROM to Samsun GT - S 7262

go to my thread ;):) https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-star/help/guide-to-make-gt-s7262-super-fast-t3357998
  13. hamzaeid

Post samsung galaxy star pro duos internal memory problem

instead of CWM recovery use TWRP recovery : download this version first link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-star/development/twrp-team-win-recovery-project-v2-6-3-0-t3114966 then after u flash it via odin flash this latest version of twrp recovery...
  14. hamzaeid

Post samsung galaxy star pro duos internal memory problem

hey my friend i think this problem cuz the EFS and Modem are deleted. extract this file (EFS-Fix-7amza.tar.md5.zip) i attach it to u then flash it with odin and the problem will be fixed.