Recent content by Hani88

1. Hani88

Thread How's 3rd party apps (instagram, snapchat, video calling, broadcasting) selfie camera quality in low light?

how's the selfie camera viewfinder in low light videos in 3rd party apps ? is it still laggy like 15 fps ? even in street light scenes it happens! live broadcasting looks like nokia GIF quality in! maybe it's a good idea to make a comparison because this year you know samsung has said that...
  2. Hani88

Post Working GCam Port for Galaxy S9/S9+ Exynos ONLY!!!

Only iPhone to go ! Yeah yeah go iphone go !! Hell yeah go!! You need some music for that ! So you are not only trolling people in Reddit but here also! Please tell us again how your iphone 4s with 1.2mp selfie camera beats note 10 ??
  3. Hani88

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI]G935X/G930X]BlackDiamond NFE Port V5.0

Yes and I think that there is a confliction between it and the Samsung battery system so it causes much battery drain
  4. Hani88

No no I am not talking about the screen resolution at all
  5. Hani88

Yeah with all galaxies with Android 9 Also for me using this rom I get 30% better results with my light usage https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS9/comments/cdeuj2/what_is_going_on_with_the_adaptive_battery/...
  6. Hani88

Post [S7/S7 Edge][OneUI Pie][JetBlackUI][15-Jan-2020][v20] LightROM

Please everyone be sure that "adaptive battery" feature is turned off so you get 40% better SOT!
  7. Hani88

Please everyone be sure that "adaptive battery" feature is turned off so you get 40% better SOT!
  8. Hani88

Hello thanks for the amazing rom! How to disable the navbar without flashing the whole rom again and disable it in the aroma ?
  9. Hani88

Post [S7/S7 Edge][OneUI Pie][JetBlackUI][15-Jan-2020][v20] LightROM

I have two questions please 1. Are vpn apps working fluently now? 2. Is game launcher working well so I can change the performance for games ? I am not talking about game tools.. hey pubg players I need your opinions ?
  10. Hani88

any news about noisy selfies in low light ? any way to make the shutter speed slower in the front camera?
  11. Hani88

Slow shutter speed is still not working in selfie .. low light selfies are still too noisy
  12. Hani88

Please make the shutter speed slower than 1/13 for selfie camera with low iso, it was working on S7
  13. Hani88

Post Working GCam Port for Galaxy S9/S9+!

any respond please
  14. Hani88

Post Working GCam Port for Galaxy S9/S9+!

very nice!! any chance to make slower shutter speed with less iso for selfie ? I tried it with low iso setting but the iso is still 640