• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by hanneshoch3

1. H

Post [KERNEL] [Android 11] Dora kernel for OP7 series

It appears it actually does connect, but doesn't show the vpn symbol in the status bar. So maybe that's just a bug of the app itself.
  2. H

OOS 11 stock kernel, don't think anything else changed. Edit: Just flashed the original kernel (backup). Turns OUT it doesn't even use the kernel back end at all, that's why it worked anyway. Regardless, the kernel module (in Dora) doesn't work with (my configuration of) wireguard.
  3. H

I think there may be an issue in the wireguard implementation. Since installing this kernel, the wireguard app only actually connects when the kernel backend is deactivated. Before it worked with it on.
  4. H

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][ I9300 ][ LineageOS 18.1 ][BETA][TREBLELIZED]

Might not be the ROM, but corrupted internal emmc storage. My s3 bricked itself for some reason (running lineage 16). Before that, it also randomly rebooted all the time. Turns out all partitions were badly corrupted, no mounting no formatting. Using Odin I repartitioned PIT/erased NAND and...
  5. H

Post [ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 18.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

That should work and do no 'damage' to your data. Wiping cache and dalvik won't hurt either, so go ahead with that too.
  6. H

Post [ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 18.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

Use mindthegapps gapps. Just wipe system, install rom and then install MTG gapps (and then magisk if needed).
  7. H

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][ I9300 ][ LineageOS 18.1 ][BETA][TREBLELIZED]

Hello I too am facing a wifi issue. With PMF (protected management frames) enabled, i can not connect to a wpa2 network. With it disabled it works. Also, can you make the display go dimmer on low brightness levels? Best regards
  8. H

Post [Discussion] Google Pay Magisk Discussion Thread

Try setting it read-only, that's the only way it works for me as well. Neither the script nor manual changes do the trick without it being read-only. Make sure to have set the fields to 0 before you make it r/o. However, sometimes the terminal still declines the card after some time, even...
  9. H

Same problem here, running pie on mate 10 pro using PayPal. Play services is 17.1.22. Not really looking to downgrade anything except possibly gpay.
  10. H

Finally solved my issue with PayPal being declined at the terminal, even though I was able to add it with no problem. I had to unlink gpay within the PayPal app and then relink PayPal, which gave me a new virtual card number and thus fixed the issue - so far.
  11. H

Post [CLOSED][DEV] Magisk Canary Channel - Bleeding Edge Builds

Please just read the last five pages. Now boot img Doesn't exist anymore, you have to patch recovery ramdisk img now.
  12. H

Haven't had this issue at all, same hardware. Maybe a factory reset helps? Try disabling all magisk modules and reboot to recovery, if 2 minutes is enough for that. Also, I guess without logs the devs can't help.
  13. H

This is for BLA-L29 c432, unpatched image. Use this img as the 'boot image' when updating using magisk manager. After it has been patched (in download folder) there is 'patched_boot.img'; transfer it to a PC with fastboot, boot into fastboot and in console on PC type 'fastboot flash...
  14. H

Did you boot into recovery to activate magisk? Actual recovery is lost and it boots straight into Android, hopefully with root.
  15. H

Depending on your firmware version Google for ministry of solutions. Paid service (4 usd) but only for emui 8.0 I believe. Furthermore, I think the update notes of emui 9 said there WAS a way to downgrade to emui 8.0 (but you lose data) if you ask Huawei support about it.