Recent content by haoyangw

1. haoyangw

Post [KERNEL][11.0.0] Sultan Kernel [May 6, 2021]

Oh the .zip file you downloaded is supposed to be flashed with Franco Kernel Manager(find on Play Store), or in TWRP! It is not meant to be flashed with fastboot, and does not contain a kernel image that can be extracted and flashed. If you don't want to install TWRP, you can boot the TWRP image...
  2. haoyangw

Post UPDATE-ZIP/Flashable-zip Whole-file Signer

Sorry let me better understand your issue first, you want to create a flashable update.zip for installing your firmware files right? So you want to create the correct META-INF files from scratch? Do you have TWRP recovery installed on your phone already? Cos it supports a newer kind of META-INF...
  3. haoyangw

Post [ROM+KERNEL+TWRP][Ticwatch Pro(Catfish)(Catshark-4G)]+[Ticwatch C2(Skipjack)[9Aug20]

I believe it's only this one: com.mobvoi.wear.mcuservice.aw Not sure what's the apk name though, I could only find the package name sorry
  4. haoyangw

Post Working: Magisk with Google Pay as of gms 17.1.22 on Pie

Just to report a success story that with the Magisk Module version of this procedure, and Magisk 20.4, I could get Google Pay working on Google Play Services 20.18.17 Android 10 Google Pixel 4 XL. I just added Google Pay to the Magisk Hide list, installed the Magisk Module for this fix + SQLite3...
  5. haoyangw

Post [Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

What's ur model no? A715F or otherwise? You'll have to google and download the PIT file for your phone and choose that in Jodin. Be careful to download the correct PIT file as different models of the same A71 phone can have different partition tables(which the PIT file defines). If you're not...
  6. haoyangw

Post [ROM+KERNEL+TWRP][Ticwatch Pro(Catfish)(Catshark-4G)]+[Ticwatch C2(Skipjack)[9Aug20]

Yep, u have to root it as u need to install the 'working' Google Pay app as a Magisk module. So the complete steps are first follow the instructions here, then after you have the magisk module installed and the RootPayEnabler app installed, follow the instructions here. If you need help rooting...
  7. haoyangw

Post [Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

You have to find the .jar file and execute it! Cos the shell script doesn't work. As for the pit file, you have to google the pit file for your phone model, it's device-specific
  8. haoyangw

Post Screen on time

+1. I'm guessing it's because of Motion Sense stuff, heard from one of the kernel devs that Pixel 4 has lousy deep sleep ability, potentially due to Motion Sense wakelocks. Perhaps the Soli functionality isn't really ready for prime time yet. I believe in future software updates though
  9. haoyangw

Post Screen on time

Unplugged my phone with 100% charge at around noon. Managed to pull off 6h 48min sot until 2+am in the morning before I plugged in with a 25% battery remaining. Was a rather light usage, consisting mostly web browsing and a bit of Youtube. I left most settings on default, i.e. Smooth Display on...
  10. haoyangw

Oh I meant that I installed the variant of the Magisk Module(quoted in my post above) called 'Full Edition'. All I did was install that module, install the SQlite for Arm64 Magisk module, and reboot. Then Google Pay allowed me to add a card even in non-core only mode. I'm on the latest November...
  11. haoyangw

Just to share, full edition worked perfectly on my Google Pixel 4 XL running Android 10 rooted with Magisk v20.1. Magisk Hide enabled but only for Google Play Services(which is the default). Didn't turn on Magisk Hide for Google Pay, but could already add a card in Google Pay. Haven't tried...
  12. haoyangw

Post [ROM][7.1.2][KLTE] Optimized LineageOMS 14.1 for the Samsung Galaxy S5

SELinux is in Enforcing mode! Which is why vnswap doesn't work without selinux rules. All security features are turned on!
  13. haoyangw

1. It would work, but certain things might go crazy because I changed the theme engine, and the optimizations. All I can say is try it out yourself, I cannot guarantee anything if you do though! 2. I'm open to it if more than a few people want it! Aside, thank you everyone for the well wishes...
  14. haoyangw

Yes, that is correct. Sorry to keep you guys waiting :(