Recent content by hardalexport

1. H

Post [EOL][ROM][G900F][ALEXNDR] * CRH1 * DevBase v5.9 * Multi CSC, Safe DeBloat [Sep-07]

Many40 Hi! I appeal to you as a person with a lot of experience. What is the fundamental difference between the last two firmware, except in the latter is no longer DevBase? If, say, I install devbase myself, will there be any difference between them? Can you list what's new in this firmware...
  2. H

Post [EOL][ROM][G900F][ALEXNDR] * CRH1 * DevBase v5.9 * Multi CSC, Safe DeBloat [Sep-07]

MysteryIII What do you want from a smartphone 2014 release..., after S5, released in a series of S6, S7, S8, S9....
  3. H

Many40 Hi, What is the advantage Systemless DevBase 2.1? Compared to conventional Rom...
  4. H

Please tell me the installation procedure Systemless DevBase v2.1, on Rom by _alexndr G900FXXU1CRH1_DevBase_v5.9? https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=77554726&postcount=7953 Now I have installed the firmware BTU_G900FXXU1CRH1 (service) + twrp-3.2.3-0 What are my next steps? Still...
  5. H

Many40 And you don't know why alexndr no longer makes SYSTEMLESS DevBase?
  6. H

Many40 This Rom can be renamed as before, that is, for example, only with magisk or supersu or no root? Magisk is installed by default as root solution? Alexander always had this line, after each of his Rom: Case 1 (default) - install the ROM with Magisk & MagiskSU as root solution (just flash...
  7. H

Many40 And it remains in the old: Case 1 (default) - install the ROM with Magisk & MagiskSU as root solution (just flash ZIP file "as it is") Case 2 - install the ROM with SuperSU as root solution, without Magisk (place "supersu" string anywhere in the ZIP file name, e.g...
  8. H

Many40 I understood about the core. You do not know exists systemless Exposed by wanam for Samsung G900F?Since I want to install only systemless SuperSu...
  9. H

How to install the kernel Boeffla?And what's unusual about him?:)
  10. H

You have a root solution Magisk?If so, which version?
  11. H

That's what's strange ...I have after this ROM,the battery lasts for a maximum of one and a half days.And I use a smartphone as usual.What could happen, I still have not figured out ...:confused:Why suddenly the battery so began to work...I understand the battery is old ... but on past firmware...
  12. H

Please tell me where you can download the file MagiskManager.apk for Magisk's v15.3?