Recent content by hargitomi

1. H

Post [ROM][11][WHYRED][OFFICIAL] Evolution-X 5.5 | Tremor | [03/10/21]

Just to report: after updating to 5.3 with OTA, deep sleep issue has been fixed here too.
  2. H

Post TWRP & Root Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A515F One UI 2.5 CTJ1 Android 10

Okay, so I completed the whole process, here are my observations: The method provided above almost works. The problem is, that everytime you reboot to system when you are not rooted, TWRP will encrypt your files. So the solution is, that you have to format data and then install dm_verity and...
  3. H

Well, mine doesn't go into deep sleep. Clean flash, so it is strange. Thanks anyway.
  4. H

I really like this rom too. I used as a daily rom on Android 10, and I am planning to do so here too. Thank you very much! According to changelog, deep sleep issue has been fixed. One thing I noticed: my phone does not go into deep sleep, it says always 0% for deep sleep.
  5. H

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] EVOLUTION-X 4.7 [WHYRED][AOSP][26-09-2020]

Thats a pretty bad and invalid answer, it has nothing to do the with the installation method... Kuldeep shared the solution, and it fixed the problem.
  6. H

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][MONTHLY] crDroid v6.16 [WHYRED][05.04.2021]

Hi! It is quite a good rom, but I also have sound issues. When i watch videos, every 10 or 15 videos start with a pretty loud noise for a half second. It is disturbing, and scary at the same time. What can I do to solve this problem? Thanks!
  7. H

Post Anti version on new Pie update

Agreed. This seems a bit strange for me. Are you sure guys you cant simply go back to Oreo? As long as anti is fine, it should not be a problem. Maybe there is a new mechanism now which we dont know.
  8. H

Post [APP][ROOT][5.0+][1st Nov 2020] Migrate - custom ROM migration tool

Lenovo ZUK Z2, restoring app+data from the same android version (8.1) the backup was taken. Cant restore any of the data, always get Failed 999 Segmentation fault, no such file or directory for chmod and chown command. Anyone can help me?
  9. H

Post Everything About Anti Roll-back [Whyred]

You are having ARB version 4. You can check it by putting your phone into fastboot mode (phone shut down, power+volume down button pressed together) and then write fastboot getvar anti in your command prompt. (search for 15 seconds ADB installer, if fastboot command seems to be unknown to your...
  10. H

Post Everything About Anti Roll-back [Whyred]

As far as i know, you have to use a newer MiFlash Tool. Try this one and follow the steps provided there: https://c.mi.com/thread-1329226-1-0.html
  11. H

Post unable to flash TWRP !

It depends on the port he uses, as he just figured out. No need to flash dummy in order to boot into twrp recovery. Dont know the exact reason why it is port-dependant, but I have found others having the same problem and the same solution.
  12. H

Post [ROM] xXx NoLimits [OP6/6T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Magisk Rom]

I've had exactly the same problem. Did everything as I should, still, there was no effect. I guess it has something to do with the different slots, but I am no expert. For second install, I used not the official twrp recovery, but the one provided in the installation instructions here, chose...
  13. H

Post [Theme clear / dark] Facebook and Messenger (10-27-17)

Yep, it is totally unusable from phone.. thanks anyway
  14. H

Can you please upload it to a normal site like mega? Because it is almost inpossible to install anything from these virus-like links.
  15. H

Can you please provide a link to V101?