• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by HarleySparx

1. HarleySparx

Post Issues with Lineage OS 18.1

I had the exact same issue (with the same logcats and all) and I solved it by disabling the "Ok Google" recognition in Google's Voice preferences. Mine hasn't been working for days anyway. I suspect the media/phone freezings and audio server crashings had something to do with that btw. If I...
  2. HarleySparx

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][10] LineageOS 17.1

How to safely update LOS 17.1 I'm missing an update guide... What is the best/safest way to update LineageOS 17.1 on the 6T? How can TWRP, Magisk and Gapps be retained? I'm guessing I can boot to TWRP, flash LineageOS and Magisk zips, wipe chache then reboot. Am I correct? There once was a...
  3. HarleySparx

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][9] LineageOS 16.0

Are there any (I guess they are) notable improvements coming from stock OOS? Like new features or a greater speed/battery life?
  4. HarleySparx

Post [APP][N][XPOSED] GravityBox v7.5.0 - tweak box for Android 7 [23/01/2019]

Lockscreen custom icons black square When I choose a custom icon for the lockscreen shortcuts (long-pressing the icon), even if I pick it from an icon pack, I HAVE TO crop the image resulting in an awful black square around the icon (it does not preserve transparency). :crying: Apart from...
  5. HarleySparx

Post [KERNEL][OPO] FrancoKernel - r57 - 16th September - LineageOS 15.1 custom roms

FK and SuperSU Since i have SuperSU installed, do I need to re-flash system then kernel and finally SuperSU, to get things work properly? I read in a comment to another post that the flashing order seems to be important...