Recent content by Haro912

1. H

Thread [Q] Inflight calls and voicemail

Saw today about the uncarrier 7.0 changes that came and the inflight calling through gogo. I'm going to be flying to Victoria Texas in the next few weeks and was wondering how to enable this without using the the official ota.. Thanks for any help.
  2. H

Post [app]aosp messaging[7-26-14]

This has to be it. I didn't even think about the odex file. My phones are normally on a deodexed Tom. Thanks will try now and update. Update edit. I renamed the odex file and that seemed to have fixed the issue. Been using it for a few days. It won't send mms over WiFi though
  3. H

Post [app]aosp messaging[7-26-14]

Anyone having issues with this? I did the manual install. I renamed the old file to apk.bak and placed the new file in. Rebooted and. The app wouldn't open. I tried installing it and that got the app to open but I couldn't send any messages. After another reboot the app wouldn't open again...
  4. H

Post Flashlight

If you are rooted look into the g3 tweaks box. It has a flashlight in it that you can set on your power menu
  5. H

Post [ROOT / TWRP][D851 ONLY][OSX/Linux/Windows] Root/TWRP your TMO G3 with PurpleDrake!

I first tried using the drivers in the OP but couldn't get the device in adb. Quick Google search sent me to here and I got it to show up in adb.
  6. H

Post Whats your Lte speed on LG G3 ?

Laying in bed. Near Pittsburgh PA.
  7. H

Post [GUIDE] No-Wipe Jelly Bean Factory Images ***Final Update: 6/1/13***

Just wanted to let everyone know I just did this and it hard bricked in odin. This method is not completely safe.
  8. H

Post [OFFICIAL][ROM]AOKP-JB for the d2vzw

As far as I know the kernel that comes packaged is the cm kernel. That's what I have been building with at least. I also get really good battery life. Sent from a strange blue box hurtling through time and space.
  9. H

I follow xoomdev on twitter and check the aokp website every once and awhile. Www.Aokp.co Sent from a strange blue box hurtling through time and space.
  10. H

First rule of roms. NEVER ask for etas. :) and to answer your question I'm not sure if it got released yet. Could prolly Google "has android 4.2 source been released?" and find info. Sent from a strange blue box hurtling through time and space.
  11. H

I use quick reply on here all the time. I do t think you can have it pop up automatically but if you pull the task bar down you can choose quick reply instead of opening the messaging app. Sent from a strange blue box hurtling through time and space.
  12. H

I agree lol. I made a build the second I saw those fixes lol Sent from a strange blue box hurtling through time and space.
  13. H

http://gerrit.sudoservers.com/#/c/4129/ http://gerrit.sudoservers.com/#/c/4136/ Both issues have fixes merged into the Gerrit. Next build should be solid on both fronts. Sent from a strange blue box hurtling through time and space.
  14. H

Post Is There EZRecovery Guide???

The app its pretty self explanatory if you can figure out that app you shouldn't have a recovery. Sent from a strange blue box hurtling through time and space.
  15. H

I don't have any of these issues Sent from a strange blue box hurtling through time and space.