• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by harpin14789

1. harpin14789

Post Widevine L1 on unlocked bootloader

I am also in the same situation, I tried everything but with unlocked bootloader I have L3. I have a GM1917
  2. harpin14789

Post {R} [ROM] Kang OS v11.2 (Rockers) [OFFICIAL][STABLE][2020-11-29]

No, you have to clean flash. Well if you want a bootloop or brick go ahead and dirty flash. Why even ask this question
  3. harpin14789

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] PitchBlack Recovery [3.0.0] OnePlus 7 Pro [10/24/20]

If I use this recovery, I don't need to flash no verity_no encrypt zip to stay unencrypted?
  4. harpin14789

Post [Guide] [No Root] How to unlock Dolby Atmos equalizer (OxygenOS 10 Only!))

Appreciate it, I will give it a try and report back :)
  5. harpin14789

Post OP7P need help, in process of rooting. stuck at Qualcomm crashdump screen.

Try to switch to other slot and then wipe internal then yes. This happened to me a couple months back because I had corrupted data, you can't get rid of the crashdump till you wipe userdata. Twrp is on boot partition which is okay that's why you're able to get into Twrp. Let me go and check my...
  6. harpin14789

Post [ROM] Corvus OS v8.5 (Sage) [UNOFFICIAL][STABLE][Q][2020-08-28]

How's FP and Haptics? Is it like OOS vibrations?
  7. harpin14789

Post [ROM][Q][OFFICIAL] BOOTLEGGERS [guacamole]

How are the haptics and vibrations?
  8. harpin14789

Post OP7P need help, in process of rooting. stuck at Qualcomm crashdump screen.

Go to Twrp and wipe internal storage that should allow you to boot, you got a corrupted data that's why you have this
  9. harpin14789

Post [Guide] [No Root] How to unlock Dolby Atmos equalizer (OxygenOS 10 Only!))

Can you provide the version you used and method? I'm currently on custom Crdroid on 7pro.
  10. harpin14789

Post xXx NoLimits or Havoc-OS? Why

You didn't really let me see for myself, I joined and went to do something in my life and I was kicked literally in about 20 minutes, I didn't even say anything. What was that about? :confused:
  11. harpin14789

Post xXx NoLimits or Havoc-OS? Why

What's the link?
  12. harpin14789

Post Netflix on the OnePlus 7 Pro [DISCUSSION]

Yes, L1 is restored when u relock bootloader. So you can have HD Netflix again
  13. harpin14789

Post [RECOVERY][DUALBOOT][MAGISK][3.3.1-79][Unified]Unofficial TWRP for OnePlus 7/7 Pro/5G

You can't really record screen in twrp, you have to use another phone or camera to record your phone. You can take screenshots in twrp but they are like to get wiped since they are in internal storage.