• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by hassan ansari

1. H

Post Question Screen shows a greenish tint

I'm facing the same issue I have a greenish tint, I have DOT OS installed so, I will have to revert to MIUI and stock recovery right? Do I have to lock the bootlaoder too? cause I heard unlocking bootloader doesn't voids warranty. How can I revert back any help?
  2. H

Thread I'm stuck badly help please

My Android phone's display is broken and somehow I managed to unlock it and start using TeamViewer to view the display on my another Android device(I was able to do it because touch was fully functional and display was slightly visible if I focus) but after some days(exactly Today) I am not able...
  3. H

Post [ROM][ALPHA][8.0.0_r32] AOSP Oreo by tank0412[T00F/G]

No it isn't like that, As soon as any developer fix the bugs of oreo in zenfone 2 then the fixes will be merged with our zenfone 5 oreo, so hope someone will do it for zenfone 2
  4. H

Did this fixed the issues with media and turning on screen?? Big appreciation
  5. H

When the next update will be released sir? After all your work is amazing I appreciate.
  6. H

Post Mic problem

I triek but didn't work. But when I turned off ok google detection the mic started working properly *This only happens only during calls* voice and video recordings are all fine
  7. H

Thread Mic problem

Mic not working on calls when ok google detection enabled
  8. H

The same situation occurs when it's invalid IMEI (I've faced the issue) it should be checked once
  9. H

Check the IMEI ---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ---------- Super amazing work
  10. H

Post Google Camera

Any other alternative
  11. H

Thread Google Camera

Hello everyone, I tried many versions of google camera on our phone, Every version gets force close I even tried the camera given in open gapps stock package of x86 device. I'm using RR 5.8.4 by tank0412 which runs a stable 7.1.2 Please I really love the google camera somebody port it to our...
  12. H

Post [ROM] [7.1.x] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 Nightly Builds

Hello sir I found something that 3g is not working,. No changes in network after changing modes network remains constant even when I turn on mobile data it comes only 2g data not 3g even when it's 3g mlde is on..
  13. H

Post [XPOSED] Android N-ify - Use features introduced in Android N on your LP+ Device!

There are some features of cyanogenmod As I know that because I've used it and it is not fully cyanogenmod according to this stock ROM is sucking me please can anybody make a custom ROM
  14. H

Post [XPOSED] Android N-ify - Use features introduced in Android N on your LP+ Device!

Hi, I haven't downloaded this ROM from anywhere it was already with the phone the first and stock ROM