Recent content by hatroid

1. H

Thread [GAME] Futuroid - Redefines Addiction

Futuroid is a Fast Paced & Exciting Game. Play it Anytime Anywhere. Game is all about collecting coins & dodging fireballs! Sounds Easy? Download & try to beat the high score! Controls: Tap anywhere on the screen to change the direction of your ship. OR Tap left side of screen to go left and...
  2. H

Post Phone INFO ★Samsung★ - all key info: CSC, Bootloader, Secret Codes, Country of Origin

What does available CSC Codes means ? Apparently I have nothing written under this option. I flashed from VOD to stock BTU...
  3. H

Thread [Q] Galaxy S6 Edge Camera Shows Artifacts

Hi Everyone ! I recently got S6 Edge but im noticing weird flickers on camera preview screen, processed image looks fine but camera preview is having issues. I have attached images that will show the issue. Thanks.
  4. H

Post [UPDATE - 17/5/15]Smartwatch 2 host app hack[V 0.5.3]

Awesome work buddy !
  5. H

Post [UPDATE - 17/5/15]Smartwatch 2 host app hack[V 0.5.3]

No you cant, I updated and i'm stuck with that, waiting for mod on new firmware ...
  6. H

Post [APP] S View App For Galaxy Phones

Yes it will be under development soon read my reply above so you can get to know why i was off for long :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
  7. H

Yes your solution works and you can also use piece of tape to make it work :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
  8. H

Sorry for being off for like a month but this is due tk my recent migration to UK, I am studying in University of Glasgow now and was busy is settling down, I really want to sort all your issues but it might take some time ... Hope you understand :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda...
  9. H

Post [APP] S View - Flip Cover feature from Galaxy S4

I will do it soon, for your issue add a little delay that would fix your issue :)
  10. H

Enjoy your apple pie and when it is finished you might get this app as lock screen. Few users want it as lock screen so i will think on it :) Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
  11. H

Yes soon :) Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
  12. H

Run AndroSensor and see if Z value of Magnetic Field increases when cover is closed and opened :) If it does then it means there is some magnet in cover near proximity sensor.
  13. H

Now the thing is as already discussed in thread, the magnet in the original cover conflicts with the proximity sensor, and it changes the value of sensor...and change in value triggers off the view screen... Hope you understand... Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
  14. H

Let me know what benchmark tool u used, and also share the value it returns when cover is closed :) Thanks Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
  15. H

Visit S View Facebook page you will find a link there for buying cover :) thanks... fb.me/galaxy.sview Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app