Recent content by Haxk20

1. Haxk20

Post [SODP]Assistance thread.

Hello, So i just took a look at the logs. 04-17 18:13:14.114 D/TelephonyManager( 1006): getSimState: default sim:-1, sim state for slotIdx=0 is 6, return state as unknown 04-17 18:13:14.149 D/SubscriptionController( 1297): [getSlotId]- subId invalid While its way different then what we use not...
  2. Haxk20

Post [EOL][SODP][ROM][AOSP][XZ2, XZ2C, XZ3] SonyAOSP 10.0.0 [STABLE]

Could you share logcat and dmesg please ? Otherwise we have no clue what is possibly wrong. It may be a missing library or just wrong code. We dont know without dmesg and logcat.
  3. Haxk20

Post phone not booting: "Couldn't open sys/fs/selinux/null: No such file or directory"

As i stated. OVER 2 YEARS ago. Enabling selinux in kernel is needed.
  4. Haxk20

Post Stereo speakers?

On stock firmware there is no fake stereo but we have it in SODP thanks to Kholk.
  5. Haxk20

Post [NOT MANTAINED][ROM][UB][5.1.1] LineageOS 12.1 [NYPON]

The latest build is in the thread at start. Please read the Title of the thread also. It says in big letters that this ROM is not mantained. I mean most people dont even have this device anymore. Not mantained means that it wont get any more updates or more builds.
  6. Haxk20

Post [RECOVERY][STOCK]TWRP 3.3.1-0 UNOFFICIAL

We are mainly focus on making AOSP 10 stable now and TWRP is not on top of the list to fix now. And TWRP doesn't support Android 10 yet so we can't even begin.
  7. Haxk20

Post [RECOVERY][STOCK]TWRP 3.3.1-0 UNOFFICIAL

That is how your internal storage looks like when encryption is just Ffkjgh up. This recovery dont have any updates and well its just broken for now. sadly.
  8. Haxk20

Post [ROM][9.0_r46][mermaid] SonyAOSP

Unfortunately no. SODP does not officially support openGapps and this rom isnt maintained anymore as we are working on 10. Also twrp for our device will never be flashable image as its useless to do so. We do not have recovery partition and thus have to have recovery in boot image and we build...
  9. Haxk20

You will have to boot TWRP and flash it trough TWRP as AOSP recovery doesnt support flashing openGapps. Booting up TWRP can be a bit tricky so well good luck.
  10. Haxk20

Link to github is fixed. Thank you for that. I can say that the ROM worked just fine for me. I switched to different ROM few months ago now and this ROM has no support now. It is very likely you installed wrong OEM image. Please install the latest one for 4.9 kernel. Because we have started...
  11. Haxk20

Post [Q] can someone provide me a guide how to unlock bootloader. i got some problem here

There is a thanks button. Hit it instead of saying it.
  12. Haxk20

Post [Q] can someone provide me a guide how to unlock bootloader. i got some problem here

Adb and fastboot are not the same thing so you have to get fastboot driver. I have no clue where this driver is as I use Linux only which includes the driver by default.
  13. Haxk20

I guess you are using windows. This is issue on windows when you don't install adb drivers. There should be tutorial on Sony site how to install them.
  14. Haxk20

Post [NOT MANTAINED][ROM][UB][5.1.1] LineageOS 12.1 [NYPON]

Will do in about 20 minutes. Thanks for letting me know its down again. Link updated