Recent content by HB_Mosh

1. HB_Mosh

Post [REQ] RealPlayer Cloud APKs for user outside US

I suppose it is not as convenient, but you can always download the content from your pc to cast it directly from your phone with Plex. But it is a different solution, i have all of my content stored on my pc, so i use my phone only as a remote. Hope Avia adds the function to play subtitles.
  2. HB_Mosh

Post [REQ] RealPlayer Cloud APKs for user outside US

Then plex is the answer for you. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
  3. HB_Mosh

Post Chromecast gets Plex, Vevo, RealPlayer, Viki and more with massive app update

Just here to report the awesomeness of the Plex app on Chromecast. I've been using it to play all my downloaded content from my pc without any issue. Although when I pause a movie or something, Sometimes the player forgets what is playing and gets stuck on loading the video. Sent from my Nexus...
  4. HB_Mosh

Post Three button headphone

Just FYI. I tried my gf's earphones from her Galaxy S4 mini and the work just fine (All three buttons). I believe other headphones from Samsung Smartphones work as well.
  5. HB_Mosh

Post NlpWakeLock and NlpCollectorWakeLock Discussion

That is working for me right now. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
  6. HB_Mosh

Post Can I upgrade Nexus 5 battery?

But I remember a thread with someone that did just that. But with the Nexus 4, so I guess it is possible with the N5 and the LGG2 ? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
  7. HB_Mosh

Post What's up guys

I would say the speaker is the downside, the camera is not a big deal for me. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
  8. HB_Mosh

Post Should i order the nexus 5 ?

LOL wut? Nice analogy pal But you are right, you don't need to be afraid, everything is going to be ok Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
  9. HB_Mosh

Post *** Nexus 5 Shipping Waiting Room ***

Ordered 32 GB Black on the 9th. Got a shipping mail today !! Expecting it to get it by friday. I come from a second charge on saturday....
  10. HB_Mosh

Post [Q] Is only me having this wallpaper issue?

Nexus 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting section
  11. HB_Mosh

Post *** Nexus 5 Shipping Waiting Room ***

Hey, I ordered a Black 32 GB on 11/09 and received a second charge on my CC on saturday, however i have not received any update from Google.
  12. HB_Mosh

Post Official LG Quick Cover

Ugh, i want a cheap copy of this case, but not a bulky one :(
  13. HB_Mosh

Post LED Notification

As soon as I get my N5 I'm gonna buy that app Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  14. HB_Mosh

Post LED Notification

Do you have a pic on that? Or assuming from the posted pic? Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  15. HB_Mosh

Post LED Notification

OMG, thank God, i was getting worried.