• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by hbr_in

1. H

Post New update Android 10 Beta2

Unfortunately for them it is still Stable. attached are some of the screenshots from ASUS Chat
  2. H

Post [App][4.0+] True Phone - Best Dialer & Contact manager replacement

incorrect version info in Google play store link Hi, I tried to download True Phone app from Google (India) Play store. To my surprise, I see that all the screenshots are of new version, Updated Column shows Latest Date (7 May 2020). Yet the Version info is still 1.7.8 and the app is also...
  3. H

Post New update Android 10 Beta2

I am following on the zenfone channel somewhere where i am seeing posts from chat with ASUS representative where ASUS constantly claims this release as Stable. Looking at the issues I guess THEY are the ones who are not yet stable
  4. H

Post [App][4.0+] True Phone - Best Dialer & Contact manager replacement

unable to set English as default Dialpad Labguage I am trying to set the Dialpad language to English but end up with 1 languages. 1 Russian on Top and English at the bottom. I am trying to set only one language and thats English Attached are the screenshots of dialpad, and related settings...
  5. H

Post Exdialer-like Dialer App for ZF Max Pro M1

Loved ex-dialer. but its in-ability to provide proper support to dual sim made me switch to Pixel phone dialer. Used Pixel phone dialer for long time. But its latest update is pathetic.. The free version is much better than Pro version and it doesn't support proper dpi scaling in the latest...
  6. H

Post [APP][2.3+][GPLv3] APKGrabber: Re-Release of APKUpdater

Thanks for owning the maintenance & upgrade of this beautiful app. However, I have few issues related to APKGrabber - Whenever, i click Ignore button, in a few seconds, I see a FC. This is on Asus Zenfone Max pro m1, stock android, non-rooted, bootloader locked, non-twrped phone Log...
  7. H

Post [APP][4.0.3+][GPLv3] APKUpdater 2 - Get Updates for your Apps!

You are right & I am sorry. I meant APKGrabber. I am not sure if it has a separate thread. If it has one, I will report there.
  8. H

When I try to install latest version (1.1.0) I am seeing below error from google protect. Kindly verify.
  9. H

Nope. Phone not unlocked, not rooted. not twrp'ed
  10. H

I also faced this issue and below steps solved the issue. Delete the data & cache storage, force stop the app and restart. Things will be normal.
  11. H

Post [THREAD_CLOSED] [NEW_UPDATE] 24 May 2019 : Build No. 053

great that its worked. ---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ---------- One thing i observed is that after the update we can use the same zip file on other max pro m1 phones. Somehow the update mechanism corrupts the zip file. After the update i tried...
  12. H

Post [THREAD_CLOSED] [NEW_UPDATE] 24 May 2019 : Build No. 053

I hope you have placed the zip at the root of the main storage and not in a different folder.
  13. H

Post Windows 10 HP laptop doesn't recognise the phone.

1. Enable USB Debugging in developer options 2. Download and install ASUS USB Driver from asus website like below. Search for ASUS_Android_USB_drivers_for_Windows www+asus+com-in-Phone-ZenFone_5_A502CG-HelpDesk_Download i am newbie, replace + with . & - with /
  14. H

wonderful app. must have wonderful app. must have Few suggestions. After checking update, is it possible to highlight the app with updates under INSTALLED tab. Also, if possible, Hide Apps from update (Hidden app list). This is just few suggestions for an already wonderful app. keep up the...