• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by hellenicboy

1. H

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][d85x, f400, ls990, vs985] LineageOS 18.1

Hello all, I have a d850 rooted. I am coming from android 9 and magisk installed. I installed lineage 18.1 couple months ago and everything is running smooth but phone now shows as not rooted and can't install magisk. Any thoughts? Thank you
  2. H

Post [ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL][MP260&TP260] LineageOS 14.1 for LG K20 Plus

Looking to give the RR 64bit rom a try but the md5sum in the download folder is not matching with The rom. Any thoughts?
  3. H

Post [ROM][9.0][ABANDONED] ResurrectionRemix 7.0.2

I have same problem with battery depletion. I use 2 batteries and they both last pretty much the same time, which is to say not very long. I am using the 8/20 release.
  4. H

Post Wi Fi calling

So it is software and hardware specific in order for wifi calling to work. Thanks for the input.
  5. H

Thread Wi Fi calling

Hello I am on an ATT d850 that is unlocked and rooted and running ressurection remix oreo. I am in a marginal area where my current carrier, t mobile, does not have great coverage. So it is spotty at best. I do have the option for wifi calling selected with RR rom but it does not seem to...
  6. H

Post HELP!!! LG G3 D850 permanent sim locked

Never mind, I got it fixed through a third party. All good now and unlocked again
  7. H

Post d850 [Official] Resurrection Remix 7.1.2 Nougat v5.8.5 [11/01]

Never mind, I installed oreo instead
  8. H

Post [ROM][9.0][ABANDONED] ResurrectionRemix 7.0.2

Hello, I installed Rom yesterday in my d850 and so far everything looks good. Thank you guys great work. I noticed that there is an option for wifi calling. Anyone has any input in that? I use t-mobile and my signal is marginal, if that, but the wifi calling doesn't e seem to work for me. Am I...
  9. H

Does anyone know where I can download the latest version of this rom? The link is not working
  10. H

Post HELP!!! LG G3 D850 permanent sim locked

Can you tell us what is needed to be downloaded to flash the d850. Thank you
  11. H

Post Oct-N [d85x,ls990,vs985]

Anyone tried latest update 04/28 7.1.2? It keeps crashing on me when I try to enter my gmail account to restore phone. Tried several times with clean install and checked md5 hash. Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app
  12. H

Post [ROM][Samsung Galaxy S3][7.1.2][d2att]Team OctOS Oct-N

Hello I was looking to flash this rom on an d2att. Currently the phone is on 4.1.1 and baseband i747ucdlk3. Would it work? or do i need to make any upgrade first on baseband and modem? Thank you
  13. H

I think this is what you are looking for. https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/development/rom-aicp-10-0-lp-5-1-1r6-official-t3152452 Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app ---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ---------- I think this is what...
  14. H

Post Oct-N [d85x,ls990,vs985]

hello all i am coming from Resurrection Remix were bluetooth on 7.1.1 was not working and went back to MM for a while. Then i saw a post about this forum and decided to try out Oct rom. I Did clean install twice but for some reason when i try to update the SU binary it fails... Do i need to...
  15. H

Post [ROM][7.1.1][d2att] ResurrectionRemix v5.8.2 - N 7.1.1_r22

i installed the rom from the link you directed. I had to remove it though for a different reason but i found out that the rom has cyanogemod recovery. Now i am stuck in cyanogenod recovery as my CWM was taken over i guess. Any ideas what to do next? I guess i have to go back to stock rom? i...