Recent content by hellsgod

1. hellsgod

Post Question about OTA updates

You will always have a little delay before yout get the OTA, because they are released by stages. I always download the OTA image from google and sideload it via stock recovery. Its the fastest way and you don't need an open bootloader or something. hells
  2. hellsgod

Post Charger of 27w or 45w

Like PuffDaddy_d said, it won't charge faster. And it doesn't even use the 18w the whole time, as some tests showed. I own a 45W charger by myself and can tell you, it really doesn't charge faster. hells
  3. hellsgod

Post Multiple Bluetooth Connections

I switched from a S8+ to the Pixel 2 XL a while ago and noticed there are some bluetooth issues. I can connect to multiple devices, but the connection is not always reliable, or just won't reconnect automatically. I'm using a Gear S3 smartwatch and a Sony WH-1000XM2 bluetooth headset. Both...
  4. hellsgod

Post [10][KERNEL][06.12.2019] Kirisakura-Q 10.1.0 [3.18.140]

You always have some background load, even if you don't do anything and just stare on the enabled screen for example. hells
  5. hellsgod

Post [10][KERNEL][06.12.2019] Kirisakura-Q 10.1.0 [3.18.140]

I experience this error since around a month or so. It does wake up most of the times I press the power button a second or third time. I'm using my own kernel, but it seems the issue is the same. It happens around once or twice a week on my device. I looked at the log and the only thing I saw...
  6. hellsgod

Post Huawei Mate 9 Firmware

I also got my OTA. Now the only thing left is the unlock code (= hells
  7. hellsgod

Post [SUPPORT][Q&A][AOSP][M] Hells-Core Kernel By Hellsgod (b20, 26/05)

I can't comment on that yet. If I buy a new device, it'll be a nexus, thats for sure ? Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk
  8. hellsgod

Post [SUPPORT][Q&A][AOSP][M] Hells-Core Kernel By Hellsgod (b20, 26/05)

The N6 is my main device, its the only one I still own and thats the reason you see more updates for it. There were no kernel changes between mr1 and mr2, so nothing to do. You're welcome [emoji4] Have fun with it! Glad to hear, thx. hells Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk
  9. hellsgod

Post |*KERNEL*| *hells-Core* L/KK<test b80>18thJuly<b73 stable>21stApr[Q&A][DISCUSSION]

Damn, I knew I forgot something... hells Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk
  10. hellsgod

Post |*KERNEL*| *hells-Core* L/KK<test b80>18thJuly<b73 stable>21stApr[Q&A][DISCUSSION]

No f2fs support. I removed the CM kernel temporarly, until I fixed it. hells ---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ---------- I use anykernel since ever, so its something in the source, or another tricky thing. Or do you mean you used my zImage with...
  11. hellsgod

I'll look at it. Since I don't own the device anymore I do blind builds. hells Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk
  12. hellsgod

http://hc-kernel.blogspot.ch/2016/03/n4-b88-m-cm.html hells
  13. hellsgod

Surprise surprise: (AOSP) https://www.dropbox.com/s/6w7atyroubt5yir/hC-b88-M.zip?dl=0 - (CM) https://www.dropbox.com/s/8uwim0becb4u6c2/hC-b88-CM.zip?dl=0 - No idea if it boots or works, its blind deving. Let me know if it boots. hells
  14. hellsgod

Post [ROM][N6][6.0.1_r62][MTC20F] Chroma 08/02/2016 | Substratum Support

Idk which one was the latest hC you used. The thermal config file doesn't interfere with my kernel anymore. Full power till the last drop of battery. But some devices will act weird, since this whole stuff was introduced to fix an unstable device on low battery... My workaround was to merge...
  15. hellsgod

Post [ROM][N6][6.0.1_r62][MTC20F] Chroma 08/02/2016 | Substratum Support

But thats not bcl, its the userspace stuff done by the roms thermal config file. hells Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk