Recent content by hemustbepandu

1. hemustbepandu

Post [GUIDE] [UNBRICK][ROOT] FLASH Any LG L9 Factory ROM (kdz) WITH OFFLINE FIX

hi i want to claim my warranty due to a stupid screen bleeding issue i'm on cm10.2 now. Does it take the same steps like i'm flashing from a stock rom?or is there any difference? how do i enter software upgrade mode?(the one on step 6) and by flashing a stock rom,will it remove the cwm i installed?
  2. hemustbepandu

Post [Q] Screen Bleed

Okay, thanks for you your opinion. Did you ever face the same issue? And btw by doing a recovery with lg software means flashing a stock rom right? would it also delete cwm recovery?or i have to do something else so they wouldn't notice it?
  3. hemustbepandu

Thread [Q] Screen Bleed

So i just got the screen of my L9 replaced in LG's service center last week because of some bright pixels. Now that i got it replaced, I realized the new lcd panel they gave me is having a light bleed issue on the top left corner, It's not that noticeable, but still... Is it worth taking the...
  4. hemustbepandu

Post [ROM][4.3.1][P760][unoff.] CyanogenMod 10.2 [STABLE] [OC/UV] [05/12]

touchscreen isn't as responsive as stock rom v20b, does anyone know why?
  5. hemustbepandu

Thread [Q] LG Enact Leaf Wallpaper

Does anyone have that maple leaf from lg enact? i think i already saw it on an older device but i cant remember the device. Ive been searching for it but no luck:(
  6. hemustbepandu

Post [new themes] stock jelly bean vanilla and kitkat themes (and more!)

Man, ive been searching for this. Can you please make the icons a bit hi res? They look kinda blurry even with qhd
  7. hemustbepandu

Post CyanogenMod 9 - Bug report / Discussion thread / FAQ

so basically i restore if something goes wrong right? thanks:laugh:
  8. hemustbepandu

okay i get it,well kind of. what about nandroid backup?already made one. in which step should i restore it?
  9. hemustbepandu

please can somebody answer that?what should i wipe?how do i backup my data and then get it back later?would an app crashes if i restore it from a previous rom with different kernel?i havent flash this phone since last year and ive never messing around with kernels either
  10. hemustbepandu

hi,i'm currently still on rc2,how do i update to rc6 without losing any data?it is said that a full wipe is recommended due to the kernel change. i haven't flash my phone since last year so i kinda forget how things work:silly: please answer:angel: oh yeah and how do i change back to stock rom...
  11. hemustbepandu

Post [PORTED]TouchwizUX from Galaxy S3(new beta version)

yeah me too,im on cm9 galaxy w
  12. hemustbepandu

well the installing process took so much time i aborted it,guess i'm going try it again later EDIT:it acually works fine,don't really know what went wrong on the first try thanks for the answer dude!
  13. hemustbepandu

hi,im wondering how to change font in cm9?what app i should use?don't want to get in a bootloop tried romtoolbox but no luck thanks in advance:fingers-crossed:
  14. hemustbepandu

still no replies yet:eek: EDIT:fixed it,deleted something forgotthename.odex from system/app it worked:D
  15. hemustbepandu

when i tried to install some apps (not all,just some ex:mx player,slices,etc) from play store it said insufficient memory does anyone know why?