Recent content by hermesmodern

1. H

Post [Guide][SM-T500/T505] Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 - Unlock Bootloader & Root with Magisk

@Vaesel I've just got exactly the same issue ... even after having updated settings: - in the App configuration, I switched on Storage permission for Magisk App - in the "install unknow app source", I switched on from Magisk Finally I downloaded it directly on the Tab from Github , and install...
  2. H

Post [Tool][Utility][Win] Odin3 v3.14.4

Really? These are the changelog of the first post of this topic. Anyway, where are the download links? Changelog: v3.14.4 Galaxy S20 series support added new models added: A102U, A102U1, A102W, S102DL etc. v3.14.4 Galaxy S20 series support added new models added: A102U, A102U1, A102W, S102DL etc.
  3. H

Post [Guide][SM-T500/T505] Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 - Unlock Bootloader & Root with Magisk

I just got exactly the same issue ... I tried again the Odin part, but it now fails with a "Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed(vbmeta)" message on the Tab itself (in Download mode). Did you find any solution?
  4. H

Post [Tool][Utility][Win] Odin3 v3.14.4

Hello, may be I'm in dickhead mode right now ... but I do NOT find any download feature ... either on this forum, or on Virustotal. And when I download any Odin 3.14.4 version I found on Internet the checksum are NOT good.