• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by herodesthebig

1. H

Post Firmware for Carplay AI Boxes (Qualcomm/Rockchip/Allwinner) Android 7/9

Hi I´m continuing experiencing problems with com.suding.apkinstaller I already installed the last firmware without any advances (I already test different SD-Cards) Can anyone confirm me the MD5 of the last firmware?
  2. H

thanks a lot for the advice I´ll try it now
  3. H

Hi, I´m experiencing some problems with the last firmware for the QM8888 the firmware copies to the device, it restarts, and appear the following error: com.suding.apkinstaller FC all time it restarts any idea?
  4. H

Post CarPlay AI Box - "Android headunit" dongle?

I´m not experiencing problems wit BT, also the audio quality is better than my previous AI BOX (4Gb+32Gb) waiting for a new update.... so fool of me...
  5. H

Hi: After 3 restarts, it began to make the upgrade Problems apparently solved: already Updated apps via Google Apps don't need to be upgraded each time the Apple Pie box starts not solved: OEM GPS from a Porsche Cayenne doesn't work suggestions: Phone App is really disturbing, maybe a...
  6. H

Hi, thanks for the upgrade file i already follow the instructions but stuck in ”the System will be restarted” I tried to remove the SD card after complete the copying process with no luck any advice? thanks in advance!
  7. H

Post [26.08.21] [R] I N975F_DS I N976_B_N I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 3.1

thanks for your answer Imagen using normal LTE calls I´ ll try a 3rd party recorder, thanks for the advice!
  8. H

Post [26.08.21] [R] I N975F_DS I N976_B_N I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 3.1

Hi Dr!! thanks a lot for your fantastical ROM I use a lot Call Record feature, but when using Android Auto, I can't record any one Do you know if it is possible configuring something in your ROM? thanks in advance!
  9. H

Post [DISCONTINUED] SoLdieR9312s *CTA2* ROM 26.1 [P] & *ETF5* MOD ZIP 6.0 [Q] | AROMA

I´m in the same situation, I already activate the CSC for call recording, and other CSC´s by using the Aroma installer The phone boot smoothly but I can't find any configuration in the "3 dots" from Samsung Dial, literally nothing i have the dual sim Exynos version, my baseband is ARD4 my...
  10. H

Post [DISCONTINUED] SoLdieR9312s *CTA2* ROM 26.1 [P] & *ETF5* MOD ZIP 6.0 [Q] | AROMA

I already activated this options in Aroma installer, but my Dialer looks as Stock as possible... thanks for your answer
  11. H

Sorry but I'm using 2.0 version with Els modified kernel and I can't record any phone call by using samsung dialer (also I can't find where to configure that) anyone can help me? my best regards
  12. H

Post Call records only from september 2013

thanks for the advice i´ve tried today in the morning (import xml from TB), now the Phone application give me FC other dialers (like Go EX) show me the registry call only from October 1st now its really weird
  13. H

Thread Call records only from september 2013

Hi: i have a big backup of my call records (about 10k) i would like to preserve it right now i´m using a Galaxy Note II. the backup operation is sucesfull, but in the new note i´ve only call records (registry) from september 24 2013 (some of my registers are from 2011) i´ve made several...