Recent content by hertell

1. H

Thread Native video call

Hi all, Is there a way to add the videocalling-feature that is part of the GSM-standard?
  2. H

Post xz1 c in 2020

Ok. "Bucks" is usually USD. I love the phone, so 200 EUR for a brand new phone sold by a store seems as an OK price to me. You get 2 years of warranty if you live in an EU country. Sent from my phone using an app
  3. H

Post xz1 c in 2020

Depends what kind of currency your bugs are. We used to trade with squirrelskins hundreds of years ago, but now with money this seems a bit old fashioned.. [emoji16]
  4. H

Post Looking for a specific (official, Nordic) firmware

I would like to check that i got it right: Build 47.1.XXX is the Oreo-version, and 47.2.XXXX is the Pie-verion?
  5. H

Thanks! Has someone btw kept some kind of log of the nordic Oreo firmware-versions that has been released for the Xz1 Compact?
  6. H

Hi! I am also looking for an Nordic Oreo-firmware for the G8441.. Would you still have it lying around? :)
  7. H

Post [XZ1c/XZ1/XZp] temp root exploit to backup drm keys implemented

j4nn I have the 47.1.A.2.281 firmware with the august 2017 patchlevel. Does this mean that my fw is rootable? Then I have understood completely wrong that the patchlevel would have fixed the exploit... I have run renoroot for hours with this script without any success... Maybe it should not be...
  8. H

j4nn So did i get it right: With 47.1.A.2.281 and patch level 5th of august 2017, renoroot does not work? I then need to flash an alternative firmware instead?
  9. H

I have read the first post several times, and what i understand, renoroot does NOT work with build 47.1.A.2.281 / patch level 5th of August 2017. In last part of the post is a sourcecode to an other exploit, but i have no clue how i should compile this.. crap :(
  10. H

Hi all, I have tried to read carefully this thread, but obviously i am missing something. I had to send to warranty repair my own xz1 compact, but got back a new device (my phone had a defect in the screen that showed as an orange spot next to the power button). Now with a factory clean device...
  11. H

Post Downgrading Xperia Mini Pro to 2.3.4

Thanks!! This saved my day :)
  12. H

Post Downgrading Xperia Mini Pro to 2.3.4

Hi folks! Does anyone still have available a Gingerbread 2.3.4 stock-rom for the mini pro (sk17i)? I can't find any of them that i have backed up somewhere on my hdd :(
  13. H

Post {All 2011}[DEV][KitKat 4.4.4][LegacyXperia] unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 builds

It might be a bit tricky to find a suitable shop, especially when the shops i have seen in Finland advertise that they fix only iPhonys and Samsung-devices.. BUt anyway a good point, because i don't want any fakes just to get disapointed that they are crap..
  14. H

Post {All 2011}[DEV][KitKat 4.4.4][LegacyXperia] unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 builds

Darn.. I just broke screen on my sk17i (Xperia Mini Pro). Does anyone know if there is for sale original screens by sony ericsson, or is just fake screens that are sold on eg. www.aliexpress.com? I'm btw proud over my self... Have been using mobile phones for 22 years, this is the FIRST time...