Recent content by Hetalk

1. Hetalk

Post [APP][7.0+] Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher with Google Now page working

Yup. I can confirm this. Search logo shows up colored with that coastline live wallpaper only. It shows the dull white logo for other walls.:good:
  2. Hetalk

Post GZOSP - AIO thread

Substratum maybe.
  3. Hetalk

Post GZOSP - AIO thread

If fastboot shows bootloader is unlocked, just ignore the oem unlock toggle in developer settings. It's just reading it incorrectly.
  4. Hetalk

Post [Q&A][Oneplus 5]Help thread, newbies post here first

Of course. There is an option to unlock using trusted face. Try it out.
  5. Hetalk

If you use a different sms app, make sure it's "Not Optimized". You can change that from settings>battery>battery optimization.
  6. Hetalk

I'd suggest you try a different USB port(usb 2.0) or a different computer.
  7. Hetalk

In that case I'd do the ones i noted and also use titanium Backup for backing up my user apps, so I dont have to redowmload them.
  8. Hetalk

I backup my photos to google photos. WhatsApp messages to gdrive. SMS and call logs to gdrive using "sms backup and restore" app from play store. All other stuff from my internal memory to my pc. I boot up my new device first and use it for few hours without adding my Google account. If...
  9. Hetalk

You'll lose everything on your phone, once you unlock bootloader.
  10. Hetalk

What exact partitions did you wipe(highlighted above)? This might give a better idea on what might have gone wrong.
  11. Hetalk

There have been reports of people having issues with fastboot on usb 3.0 ports(blue color). Try a usb 2.0 port on your system, or else try a usb hub and see if it works. This is exactly what I did. Unlocked bootloader and kept everything else as is. OTAs work without issues. :good:
  12. Hetalk

Flashing oos will re-encrypt your data. Aand yes, you need to wipe system+data+cache if you're flashing a different ROM that what's installed.
  13. Hetalk

Not all zooper skins include an app. See if you can find that widget when you try to add it on screen.
  14. Hetalk

Backup all your stuff ... flash the full oos zip using twrp ... reboot to bootloader ... lock bootloader to erase all personal stuff
  15. Hetalk

Post OnePlus 5: Unlock Bootloader | Flash TWRP | Root | Nandroid & EFS Backup & More !!

Lol no. Dirty flash will not wipe your data partition or internal storage . All those things stay.