Recent content by HiddenKnight

1. HiddenKnight

Post Question I can't find any solution for my tmo pixel 7 pro

Go click the cache of the unlock APK. Reboot. Send Twitter message to customer care requesting permanent unlock. If the device is paid off, it will go through within minutes. If the device is not paid off, you can let them know you need it for work as a developer to unlock bootloader...
  2. HiddenKnight

Post Remove retail mode

You can with the device administrator's password from the retail location that owned the phone, otherwise, you could try odin and freja
  3. HiddenKnight

Post Question I can't find any solution for my tmo pixel 7 pro

Did you get it unlocked?
  4. HiddenKnight

Post Question Need help đź‘‹

If you can get access to mobilesentrix, they should have it.
  5. HiddenKnight

Post Development SparkOS 13.2 | Android 13 | [UNOFFICIAL] - [11/29/2022]

With the pixel flash utility found on googles domain, or download the developer image and use the flash-all.bat to push the files with a unlocked device.
  6. HiddenKnight

Post Question Screened a call from someone in contacts .

You might have had screen unlocked and accidentally tapped the screen call button in the notification banner.
  7. HiddenKnight

Post Question December update A1 vs A4

First step, Turn off adaptative connectivity. Second step, go to the play store and search carrier services, join the beta. Come back a few minutes later and install the beta version of carrier services. Open up settings after it installs, go to carrier services within applications, force close...
  8. HiddenKnight

Post General December update/feature drop

I keep looking here, not waiting for OTA since that's no instant. https://developers.google.com/android/images#raven
  9. HiddenKnight

Post General December update/feature drop

Me: I wonder if people are messaging Google staff just to ask.....No there's no way people would do such a thing. Also me:
  10. HiddenKnight

Post General TMobile Unlocked My P6 Pro!

They just flip a switch, they don't send a code.
  11. HiddenKnight

Post Question Tmobile device unlocking Via support

It's as easy as calling TMobile and requesting the device to be whitelisted. I let them know my job requires my android devices to be unlocked because of OEM Unlocking.
  12. HiddenKnight

Post Question Restore SMS and call history without resetting to get setup wizard

I utilize RCS as well, SMS Backup and Restore works fine without interference. Amazing thing is I back it up to Google Drive and set a reoccurring schedule. Hands down, recommend it everywhere.
  13. HiddenKnight

Returned my Pixel 6 and got the Pixel 6 Pro. I called TMobile and asked for a whitelist since I needed access to the bootloader. TMobile did it. There on the spot.
  14. HiddenKnight

Nothing specific. When you call in you want local business hour stuff.
  15. HiddenKnight

Post Question UDB-C dust plug

Is this what you are looking for? https://amzn.to/3q6hz55