• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by hidelater

1. H

Post [Guide][Stable] How to clean Install CN ROM + TWRP + ROOT + GAPPS on our Nubia Red Magic 3

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I got Magisk to work and I have the rom up and running, but google play store doesn't seem to work. Which version exactly do I need to flash?
  2. H

Post [Q]Stuck in fastboot mode

My problem was never a problem with the system img, so I flashed everything besides the system img, and it worked fine. For me it was boot that fixes it. Sorry about that.
  3. H

I have no idea, I was trying to flash both the Chinese and Global system img to no avail, I got size error on both, so I'm no longer of any help at this point. Good luck!
  4. H

I'm not sure, I think you have to somehow figure out how to flash system img, probably have to keep asking and trying.
  5. H

There is no working TWRP for Global version yet.
  6. H

I didn't flash the system img. Also, I'm on global version, what I did was take all the files that he named from my global rom and flashed each one besides the system one. My problem was with the boot (because I was playing with magisk) so reflashing everything besides system fixed my problem...
  7. H

When I tried flashing system.img , I got this error message: target reported max download size of 805306368 bytes Invalid sparse file format at header magi ---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ---------- OMG, nevermind I fixed it. Thanks for helping.
  8. H

Where do you the get the NON-HLOS.bin file?
  9. H

One of the files is a modem, where is that obtained?
  10. H

My phone is also stuck in bootloader bootloop, it's from the global version. How did you manage to do it exactly? Thank you.
  11. H

Post ⚡[MODULE][NFS-INJECTOR] [NextGen/Ram Management][DREAMER][X4]⚡

Is there a way for me to tell that it's working or installed correctly? It says installed in Magisk, but I'm not sure how to tell if it's working properly or not. EDIT: NVM
  12. H

Post [Guide] Flashing TWRP & Granting Root Access (Magisk Systemless) - Red Magic 3

So, currently it only works with the Chinese version? Waiting on a global twrp :(
  13. H

Post [PARAM.BIN]OnePlus6T McLaren Mod[AR][Fingerprint Animation][Sound][Wallpaper][Bootanimation][Horizon Light]

Sorry, I was vague. I'm no longer using it, but when I flashed the McLaren animation, for some reason, my op6t was also given an op6 sized notch, not the teardrop from the op6t. Uninstalling fixed the issue.
  14. H

Post [PARAM.BIN]OnePlus6T McLaren Mod[AR][Fingerprint Animation][Sound][Wallpaper][Bootanimation][Horizon Light]

Is it normal to get the OP6 notch if only using the fingerprint animation?