Recent content by highspeedfelon

1. H

Post Amazon Fire HD 10 9th gen (2019) -- Fire OS 7.3.1.6 root possible?

Yeah send me a pic of what you shorted and I will try that. On Windows when I hold volume+ with battery disconnected then plug in USB LibUSB filter wizard looks like it detects a new device but it happens so fast I cant see what, then Windows says the device malfunctioned. On Ubuntu (with...
  2. H

I have used fireiso on a fire stick and when I run the bootrom-step it says something about the serial being wrong. That’s with battery being unplugged and does same thing regardless of volume button being held or not. I could not get fireiso 2 working so I am using an earlier one if that...
  3. H

I have one I bought in July 2020 it has 7.3.1.5 on it. I tried some stuff but not sure if I am doing everything right or not so I would need a step-by-step of what to do.
  4. H

Post Netflix in 4K?

I think there is a setting that puts fire tv in 4k mode. Is the 4K section showing up in the netflix app?
  5. H

Post Amazon Fire 5th Gen [SuperTool] Root, Google play install, block ota updates and more

Just had same issue earlier. To fix look in the apps folder and rename the flashfire app to match it in the script. Its missing the "v" do that and it will work.
  6. H

Post Fire Kids Edition-Table

I used this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/amazon-fire/orig-development/rom-fire-nexus-rom-lmy49f-t3300714 A while back I tried other ROMs and they had sound issues (not sure it was fixed or not)
  7. H

Post Sprint 6.0.1 Marshmallow PCA Full restore flashable in odin

Why does it even matter who uploaded the update.zip its a free download? I don't care who uses that update.zip or what they use it for.
  8. H

Post Sprint GS5 android 6.0

I get the same thing and I have updated and downgraded a few times and always get it so I have no clue what its coming from.
  9. H

Go on sammobile and get OK4 and flash that with ODIN.
  10. H

If you can get into recovery do a factory reset and that may help.
  11. H

Weird as it no longer works for me.
  12. H

There is a guy on XDA that will unlock the phone for free and thats what I have done plus enabled all the bands but still can only get talk working on ATT. I guess it might be easier to unlock the Hotspot thing for boost using APN settings menu but even after adding the ATT apn I could not get...
  13. H

I have noticed that there is now an APN settings menu. But that still doesnt help going from boost to att. Also does not help me get data working on ATT either.
  14. H

Maybe they allowed it to be downgraded incase it messed peoples phones up so gave them an option to fix the phone.