Recent content by hightech316

1. hightech316

Post [ROM][11.0][Beta] DerpFest R for ONEPLUS 7T[OFFICIAL][hotdogb]

I've been running derp since it's came out. honestly, if this rom was not released. I would probably go get a new handset, due to the lack of development on the 7t :-(. thank you
  2. hightech316

I too had a issue with OTA 3/15 . Downloaded, and installed . Doesn't seem to be updated. Build # stayed the same ( Which I understand the kernel could be the same). Where would I find out if the OTA took? How do I verify derp is installed on both a/b slots ?
  3. hightech316

After installing the 3-12-2021 OTA update, the build number doesn't reflect the latest update. Still remains at " RQ2A.210305.006 release-keys " Am I on the March 5th version or 12th? Ran the OTA installation twice for good measure.
  4. hightech316

Thank you! OTA As always an easy smooth transition! Especially that our phones I currently have a stable TWRP
  5. hightech316

Post SOLVED:Android 11 phone app issue

SOLVED : Remove Google FI app
  6. hightech316

Post SOLVED:Android 11 phone app issue

Indeed, First item I checked. 📱
  7. hightech316

Thread SOLVED:Android 11 phone app issue

On the newer Android 11 releases, I have issues with the phone app. No response when Pressing the "Answer button" . On the main window of the phone app, as well as status bar drop down button. Neither work. 3rd party phone apps do not work . Decline button works. I am able to make out going...
  8. hightech316

World the update back, and attempts to verify a Troubleshooting my phone issue, works fine during earlier builds
  9. hightech316

Thank you. Doubled checked md5. Reflashed an last alpha version, no change. I was coming from the second alpha release, before running into issues. I am going to reflash that release and see if that resolves . EDIT: While using release 210105.003 , I do not experience the phone issue...
  10. hightech316

Post [ Discontinued ] [ROM][ANDROID 11] XTENDED XR-v5.0 [ 06 Feb 2021 ]

Any one find a solution for the phone app problems? I've also tried 3rd party phone apps with no luck.
  11. hightech316

Thanks for pushing out these updates! Buttery smooth, runs great. Although, having issues with phone app (and 3rd part phone apps). this last update. I can answer calls. The answer button seems to be " disabled " . I am able to make out going , and decline the call fine. Any ideas? I've...
  12. hightech316

Great release! Thanks for sharing. Battery charges very fast, warp speed seems to be 2x faster . Also last long as well. Responsive and smooth. Great for Daily driver. Only thing is, I miss 90hz screen refresh rate, Although Seems all Android 11 have this option disabled . Looking forward...
  13. hightech316

Not using bluetooth, I've tried everything, but re flashing.
  14. hightech316

Great ROM! installed latest version, everything runs smooth and buttery . Super responsive , so far good battery. there is one issue I cannot figure out for the life of me, I cannot answer incoming calls. Swiping up does not answer, going to status bar and pressing " answer " does not pick up...
  15. hightech316

Post SOLVED - Fastboot - flash-all.bat Fails

Had same issue, I ended up booting twrp ( not installing ) and using twrp to install the rom