• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Himverma

1. Himverma

Post [OFFICIAL] RAW FIRMWARE ANDROID 11

do you have the raw firmware link for .138 as well?
  2. Himverma

Post [UNBRICK/RAW] Revive your bricked ASUS ROG Phone 3 [11-AUG-2021]

Hi, I was able to install fastboot drivers and even the phone was detected in fastboot mode. But when I ran the "flash_all.bat" it threw an error saying "flashing is not allowed". Maybe I'll share the logs as well once I open my laptop. I remember facing this same issue long ago. Then, I had...
  3. Himverma

[Edited] Just checked, the 'adb devices' command works when device is turned on and shows the serial number as well. But when in fastboot mode, it does not show the device
  4. Himverma

Any idea about how to flash firmware using type-c port only? Laptop doesn't have older USB ports
  5. Himverma

Post Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS | Files | Unlock | Relock | Unbrick | ROMs

How to flash firmware using type-C only? My laptop doesn't have usb-2.0 port but only USB 3.0 & type-C ports
  6. Himverma

My laptop does not have the USB 2.0 but only type-C port. Will I still be able to flash the firmware in case of sift/hard brick?
  7. Himverma

Somebody help. I'm unable to flash RAW firmware or flash EDL file on my Asus ROG-3. I've installed USB drivers and qualcomm drivers on my laptop. But it doesn't have USB 2.0. I tried flashin RAW using USB-C port as well as USB 3.0 port. But none worked. Everytime, it shows the error ...
  8. Himverma

Getting this error: C:\Users\himve\Downloads\Compressed\ROG_PHONE_3_ZS661KS_UNBRICK_EDL\.ImageE Environment variable _COM not defined FINDSTR: Cannot open .ImageE\qfile_emergency_dl.txt """""""""""""""""" "ERROR: FAILED: edl failed" """""""""""""""""" "Finished " """"""""""""""""""
  9. Himverma

Post Minimum brightness

I agree with other users, the display is too bright even at lowest brightness. I need some fix that works without root.
  10. Himverma

Post [CLOSED] GUIDE:How to enable VOLTE/VOWIFI on TMO

Hi there. Volte and VoWifi was enabled in first sim in Indian units. I can use Vilte (video calling) using Google phone but only in first sim. My second sim can use Volte but VoWifi and Vilte are by default disabled. Do you have any idea how may we enable it? You can see in the screenshots...
  11. Himverma

Post I've used the ASUS ROG Phone 3 for ~1 month, so Ask Me Anything!

Any props edit to enable video and wifi calling on second sim??
  12. Himverma

Post Refresh rate problem!

Nice. We're getting 60Hz refresh rate at brightness less than 20%
  13. Himverma

Is your brightness at lowest?
  14. Himverma

It's a software issue. Perhaps some developer would be able to find the root cause of this problem and maybe provide us with some adb commands to overwrite highest refresh rate even at lowest brightness
  15. Himverma

Post [SOLVED]Video calling in Asus ROG Phone-3

Yeah, I know but not everyone is using Google duo. And I don't feel like using duo when I should be able to make video calls directly using sim card