3. H

Post MIUI 12

Excellent work man pls fix all the bugs so it can be used as daily driver
  4. H

Post MIUI 11

Please anyone give me the link of the rom the link was broken pls help
  5. H

Thread (Z2plus)DOLBY DIGITAL PLUS/ATMOS FOR ANDROID 9/10

Dolby Digital Plus for 9.0 ОS(Pie) and 10-Q OS REQUIREMENTS ANDROID 9/10 LATEST MAGISK INSTALLED SELINUX-PERMISSIVE Download: DDP for Magisk(preferable): https://drive.google.com/file/d/13RHlkSi0l8owtIMHYISFQhijClZ_0b43/view?usp=drivesdk HOW TO INSTALL YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE AND...
  6. H

Post [ROM][9.0] H2OS 9.5.10 (HydrogenOS) ZUK Z2/Plus ByLZY

In my case Google apps are working perfectly ♥️? Only bugs Brightness issue Bluetooth disconnected sometimes
  7. H

Post [ROM][9.0] H2OS 9.5.10 (HydrogenOS) ZUK Z2/Plus ByLZY

Yes volte is working perfectly ☺️ ---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ---------- I was installed yesterday this os and I was pretty amazed about the smoothness experience and I add some screenshots of the interface the only disappointing thing was the...
  8. H

Post [ROM]BOOTLEGGERS 4.2 Shishufied for zuk z2 plus [9.0] TREBLE [VNDK] [Official] ENFORC

Without battery saver mode the score was 169k only !! ? I'm only getting 169k without battery saver ! ??? Whyyy
  9. H

Post [ROM]BOOTLEGGERS 4.2 Shishufied for zuk z2 plus [9.0] TREBLE [VNDK] [Official] ENFORC

Why I got 154k score on antutu ?? There are many people are getting 194k score so whats the prob ? I face here is the SS of the score !! Pls help !
  10. H

Post Dolby Atmos For Oreo/pie

It Was Working Fine Bro Please can you tell me the error was you facing ? In my case I have tried in aex 6.1/6.2 was working Fine :cowboy:
  11. H

Post [May 28] [Pie-Stock-Rom-ZUI-Z2-Plus-10.8.343-DEV] [Gapps Preinstalled]

Please someone provide Google drive link The speed of mega is too slow pls someone upload to Google drive and give the link Thanks in advance:cyclops:
  12. H

Post PIE Rom recommendations

Try Aosip & Aex 6.x I personally like Both ROMs are very stable giving great battery backup in compared to all other pie ROMs available right now both gives 5-6 hrs of SOT and They are quite good in pubg but they slightly lag sometimes (I have the stable wifi connection ) but the gaming was...
  13. H

Post [ROM][9.0.0][OFFICIAL][TREBLE][VNDK] AospExtended ROM V6.7 [Z2 PLUS][4.4 KERNEL][HMP]

The version might b same ? Or you r using the same file ? Because the dev make this rom as treble supported I'm currently using that rom and I was happily installinggg lots of treble ROMs ?? may I help u !
  14. H

Post [ROM][9.0.0][OFFICIAL][TREBLE][VNDK] AospExtended ROM V6.7 [Z2 PLUS][4.4 KERNEL][HMP]

Try this treble recovery Here you can flash direct treble supported rom ~ https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=5862345805528044154
  15. H

Post [ROM][7.1.2][Nougat][Z2 PLUS]FlymeOS 8.9.9.4_daily_by_Jacques

Does the Update Was Ready ?? When the update is coming? Or otherwise I download current version :victory::silly: