Recent content by HIshan Pavidu

1. HIshan Pavidu

Post [GUIDE]: How to flash CRB7 using Odin - S8

Okay. So I'm on G955FD (CRAP) OXM XSG I updated from AQL5 to ZRA5 to CRAP ( via stock recovery ) and now i want to update to CRB7 and I was wondering (since i want to do no wipe bcz i updated from nougat to oreo without factory reset and everything running flawlessly + i have too much data to...
  2. HIshan Pavidu

Post Paranoid Android 7.3.1 - AOSPA - OnePlus 3(T)

Where's the ringtones located I couldn't find it on system/media/ Edit: nm found it
  3. HIshan Pavidu

Thanks and I'll try this rom then
  4. HIshan Pavidu

I have couple questions before flash Does oos cam port work? Does bluetooth battery stats showing? ( Battery bar beside bluetooth icon ) Also does gcam port will work?
  5. HIshan Pavidu

Post [ROM][EAS][7.1.2_r33]★ Pure Fusion OS ★[OMS / PocketLock / GCam / OOS Cam]

Just change the 100% battery light to 00ff00 again it fix it it's just a glitch
  6. HIshan Pavidu

Ok so if someone facing white led death when you connect to a call and put speakermode And if your using swiftblack/dark subs leave this default ( check ss )
  7. HIshan Pavidu

Try google cam with HDR+ at daylight you'll love it for sure
  8. HIshan Pavidu

Post [ROM][7.1.2_r24][EAS] Phoenix AEX ROM V4.4[PocketJudge/OMS/DUI][OP3/3T]

There's no need to flash firmware it's included in the zip file
  9. HIshan Pavidu

I'll try but not sure I'm kinda busy today Now i have this if this is enough :D
  10. HIshan Pavidu

This is what mine shows me ( dunno much about running apps as i never opened it before )
  11. HIshan Pavidu

Weird bcz it usually happe when you restore from tibu as people complaning I myself never used tibu in this rom tho Anyways im using swift black as well with all themes and it's not substratum based ofc Btw did u unoptimized whatsapp? That fixed for me tho
  12. HIshan Pavidu

Can you try clean flash with open gapps nano/ micro i never installed beans gapps so dunno about that side