Recent content by hitman1376

1. hitman1376

Post My Heavy-OperatingSystems-Tests on Yoga Book

I'm afraid this doesn't seem to work. I think you people should have changed the address, mate :D
  2. hitman1376

Post My Heavy-OperatingSystems-Tests on Yoga Book

Hey Man ! I'm not sure if you're still following this; but, I thought maybe I'd better ask if you're still keen on development of this as I'm a kernel dev and have very recently migrated to this lovely new tab. So , I thought maybe if you're still into this, maybe we could gather a team to...
  3. hitman1376

Post [Kernel] Prime Kernel V8.0 | P600 / P601 | TW / N / AICP | OC / UV / R7P0 | July 26th

Hey there ! Hope you're all doing well ... I'm sorry for the delay, as I've been looking for ways to pay the University that I got admitted into :D ... Well , I'm so afraid to say that my Tab doesn't seem to work as before , anymore , and the battery seemed to have a voltage problem which made...
  4. hitman1376

Post [Kernel] Prime Kernel V8.0 | P600 / P601 | TW / N / AICP | OC / UV / R7P0 | July 26th

Good Idea Hey There ! Well, Might be a bit out of option for me right now , as my beloved tablet's battery was broken :( and when I replaced the battery, yesterday, it seems to blackout occasionally :mad: ... So, might take a while for me to find a fix for it considering very low time...
  5. hitman1376

Post Not booting even after flashing stock

Okay , So , let's see :p ... First , get your tablet factory reseted by the stock recovery. Then, flash TWRP and wipe all your partitions again using TWRP. Then, get yourself a custom ROM ... If you're on the Lollipop bootloader, get a LOS or RR as they are usually faster ; If on KK, try a KK...
  6. hitman1376

Post Not booting even after flashing stock

Interesting Problem Hey Man ! Hope you're doing well :D About the problem not being fixed even after re flashing a stock ROM , I'd say this might be due to a problem with the flasher itself :p . could you please check if the "Nand Erase All" option is ticked in Odin for you in your Odin or not...
  7. hitman1376

Got Added to the "To-Do List" for the next release ;) Feel free to suggest more :o Regards Hitman1376
  8. hitman1376

Hey there !! :o Well, It doesn't hurt at all to try the right version :D of this kernel , keeping a backup of your main kernel in case you'd like to revert. About your problem with S-Pen I'm not sure if it would fix it or not ; as I'm not sure about the source of your problem. If it's Based on...
  9. hitman1376

Post [ROM][N5][6.0.1] MIUI 8 Global - Version Final [24/07/17]

Anyone got any Idea how to enable the wake from cover's magnetic lid opening ?
  10. hitman1376

You're completely free to choose on this ! just try using which ever application you like ...
  11. hitman1376

Dear Mate, you can check your bootloader version on many system info applications like AIDA64 , But another way is to test both zips and see which one boots on your device! With Best Wishes Hitman1376
  12. hitman1376

My Dear Friend , I really appreciate your nice words ... That's our work's main propose ' To make it work better ' But to maintain and manage properly , we need to prioritize our projects to make sure we wouldn't end up with some non functional / partially functional builds instead of one Fully...
  13. hitman1376

Heads Up ! Hey there Guys and Friends ! Finally, Prime V8 is out and It's fully compatible with the latest Nougat Builds available like AICP , RR and LOS ! It's good to mention that we still support Both Bootloader versions in case you're unable to update and also P601 is Getting it's...
  14. hitman1376

Thanks mate ! Well , I'm afraid , Currently we don't have support for that ROM but , I'm thinking about supporting that in near future :D ... First , I need to finish what I have started on Prime_N :p and then I might take a look at the MM to see if I can patch the source to work with that ROM...
  15. hitman1376

Heads Up ! Hey there everyone ! I hope you're all happy and healthy ! Guys, decided to give you people this heads up to let you guys know that Prime V8 is under development by the team and ALPHA1 testing is showing good results ! Soon there'll be more modification to show you guys the real...