Recent content by Hitti2

1. Hitti2

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

this has nothing to do with what I asked. I asked if there's a way to disable sliding tab from the background on mix explorer.
  2. Hitti2

how to disable asking to recycle or perm delete confirmation window. uhg, is me or is mix going garbage?
  3. Hitti2

is there a way to disable sliding to the next tab of the background? I got a tablet and s pen likes to slide a little bit and switches tabs on me.
  4. Hitti2

the latest version does not show icons of videos correctly. like icons are black while the version below shows thumbnails for vids. went back to MiXplorer_v6.52.0-Beta_B21021110
  5. Hitti2

Post Does the Galaxy Tab S7 have Ant+ and AptX?

hi fi is 24 and even better is 32. those high rates makes good sound, hi-fi. bluetooth wont ever be hifi.
  6. Hitti2

also audio sample rate and audio bits per sample highest rate is actually high fi. 16 and 44 is quite damn low I bet that sounds like crap.
  7. Hitti2

Guess my JBL charge 4 is not a aptx.
  8. Hitti2

Post Android 11 back to Android 10

if you root you could use an app to freeze the update service I believe you can. like using titanium backup.
  9. Hitti2

Thread Gmail app Android preview pane disable?

how do I disable preview pane in Gmail Android app? I am on a Samsung tab s7 plus 5G when I open Gmail it automatically shows the email opened on the right hand side if title of a email is highlighted. I cannot post a screenshot cuz I got personal emails.
  10. Hitti2

Post [Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

how do I disable preview pane in Gmail Android app? I am on a Samsung tab s7 plus 5G when I open Gmail it automatically shows the email opened on the right hand side if title of a email is highlighted. I cannot post a screenshot cuz I got personal emails.
  11. Hitti2

Added navigation back button option in the Settings > More settings. I disabled this and it still shows with everything to the right of the back button.
  12. Hitti2

how to remove the back button and everything after it?